♥︎~Ƥrøɭøgʉε~♥︎

The large estate was suddenly consumed in flames as the young man before the building ripped the intruder to shreds.

A small scream caught his attention as he turned to look. His eyes widened for a moment, afraid that perhaps his dear sister had made her way back. No... That's not possible...

She would not wake up for another few hours. So then... who was this?

Searching for the scream, he was able to see a small figure through the flames. A small girl stood hunched over as she coughed. She came closer to the door, a smile coming in place in her ashen and tear stained face. She continued on, almost reaching the entrance. She tripped in the hallway and froze when she heard it.

A creaking from above her made her turn, along with the young man standing outside. Her eyes widened as parts of the house fell and entrapped her. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she called out to him, begging him to come and save her.

She screamed in agony as more pieces fell and crushed her small frame. Blood began to ooze out and surround her all while she reached out towards the man.

The man's eyes widened momentarily but shook his head, turning on his heel and walked through the snow, ignoring the girl's cries and pleas. He only stopped and glanced over to see her motionless on the ground.

He continued on...

10 years later

The sound of a gunshot rang throughout the room, followed by screams.

"Zero!"

A silver-haired teen stood frozen in place as the sweet scent of blood filled the air. His hand that held his gun shook as he stared in horror at the girl he just shot.

"What did you do!?"