♥︎~ChapϮer ƑɨƒϮεεɳ~♥︎

〜Pills〜

"Oh, Dahlia is not here..." Takuma mused.

"She wasn't feeling well, so I had her sleep in." Kaname answered. Eyes watched him in surprise as a wave of uncertainty fell over the vampire students.

Behind the group, a male gritted his teeth. His blue eyes narrowed dangerously with a clenched hand at his side.

〜〜

"Wake up..." A voice whispered into her ear. She shivered in the dark abyss, confused on what was going on.

"Wake up, ------. You need to remember." There was another voice now, sultry and sinister, "You are in danger..."

Shivers ran up her spine, hands now grasping onto her body and pulling her back towards them. Two small hands flew pass her face and covered her mouth.

〜〜

Dahlia woke up groggily, the room dark and silent.

With slow movements, she stumbled out of the bed and onto the floor, her head spinning with many incoherent thoughts.

She extended a trembling hand towards the nightstand and latched onto it. Her fingers slipped on the smooth, wooden surface and she fell.

The door softly opened and a pair of dress shoes came into her vision. She winced at the pain that erupted from the side of her skull.

"What happened?"

Her eyes snapped toward the Pureblood looming over her, his hand reaching down towards her.

His warmth radiated off of him and onto her, having a calming effect on her rapid heart.

Kaname helped her back onto the bed. His eyes scanned her face for any discomfort or pain, before reaching to the glass and small box nearby.

"Did you need another?" He dropped a tablet into the water, and just as she was about to refuse, he placed it into her hands. Her eyes lost their shine and blankly stared forward, her hand lifting the cup and drinking the content down.

Kaname helped take the cup away from her lips, watching the dark liquid that escaped the corner of her lips.

His eyes widened for a moment.

"Help me... Onii-sama..."

Her cheeks were smudged with dried blood and ashes while her face contorted with that of pain and anguish.

Her body shrunk to a younger version of the teen, her exposed skin covered in cuts and bruises. Her hair had always been wildly wavy and beautiful, but the ends were singed off and turning black.

Blood oozed down her face.

"D-Dahlia..." Kaname stilled at the sight in front of him.

He blinked, meeting a pair of dulled blue eyes that stared at him. With a trembling hand he reached towards her face and flinched as she looked towards him. Confusion suddenly replaced her once blank face.

"Kaname-san?" His eyes examined her carefully, looking for any signs that would indicate that something was out of the ordinary.