♥︎~ChapϮεr ƑøʉrϮεεɳ~︎♥︎

〜Sorry〜

His eyes, a beautiful sky blue color, scanned the room he was currently in with deep scrutiny before looking towards his small tour guide. He tugged at his dark wild strands.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." She said. The tour came to an end, snapping the boy out of his thoughts.

"Hello there." Their attention went to a newcomer, "How do you do? I'm Maria Kurenai." The girl curtsied.

The other new student.

"A-Ah... Hello Kurenai-san." Dahlia softly responded. She nervously fidgeted and looked over to Sora who wasn't paying any attention to the other student in front of them.

"Ex-Excuse him, he's new too. If either of you have a qu-question, um, please don't be afraid to come to me or any other students here."

Maria looked at the girl silently, dissecting her with her eyes before breaking out into a smile, "Thank you... I hope we can become the greatest of friends."

"O-Of course." Dahlia answered.

Narrowed eyes stared at Maria Kurenai, burning holes into her body.

She smiled at Sora before excusing herself.

"Don't get close to her." He growled out.

Alarmed, Dahlia looked up towards the brunette curiously.

"She's dangerous."

Dahlia fell silent beside him. Perplexed by the sudden changes in those around her.

〜〜

"This is your room, Sora-kun. Classes don't start until later in the day, so try to rest up, if you can. You must be exhausted from the sudden changes and being awake in the morning."

He nodded.

Dahlia flashed him a large, warm smile, making him speechless.

Slowly, he reached a hand towards her head where he rested his palm on her long tresses. He patted her head.

"Thank you... Dahlia." He entered the room, leaving a bit flustered and in a hurry.

The teen became a bit confused before wincing. She stared at her stinging hand. Cuts littered her skin, decorating her hand in lines of dark red. She whimpered. "Did I touch something sharp today?" She murmured.

A pair of hands reached out and cupped her injured one carefully. Blue clashed with brown.

"You are injured... Why?" He spoke.

Her cheeks adorned a slight pink hue at the intimate touch and look a certain Pureblood gave her, "I-I am not su-sure."

He brought her hand closer to his lips, kissing the wounds gently. She let out a gasp as she watched him with big wide eyes.

What was he doing?

The blood that had once dotted her hand was gone, leaving behind only the small incisions that decorated her skin. He wrapped his fingers gently around her wrist and led her towards a room.

It was dark inside, the curtains drawn and the lights off. He sat her down on a vintage looking sofa, where she scanned the room warily and watched him enter another room. Kaname came back with a glass of water in his hand and a small box in the other.