♥︎~ChapϮεɽ Sεⱴεɳ~♥︎

~School~

Zero loomed over her sleeping form and watched as she stirred restlessly. Her eyebrows knitted together, her face scrunching up in pain, her body shook while she let out small sobs, with tears slowly escaping, small whimpers exited  her trembling lips.

"Hey..." He began, slowly reaching his hand out for her shoulder. She was breathing heavily, sweat rolling down her temple when, suddenly, she awoke, her smaller hand latching onto Zero's wrist. Her eyes snapped open, flashing red for a moment.

"Z-Zero." She whispered. He stared at her for a moment. Her blue eyes slowly looked at her hand that held onto him and slowly, she let go. "Sorry..." She softly spoke.

Staying silent, Zero rested the back of his hand against her forehead. "You're fever went down."

"Fever?"

"You collapsed a few days ago after running after me." He answered, retreating his hand.

"I-I see..." She murmured.

Silence over took them.

Zero glanced at the female before him, thinking back to a moment ago. "Say..." Looking up, she stared into his lilac eyes. "Did you have a nightmare?"

"Nightmare?" She paused to think before shaking her head,  "I don't think so, I can't really remember." Dahlia bit her lip.

"Oh... Well, if you need something, come find me, I'll be in the room across from you."

"Y-Yes, thank you, Zero." She softly smiled at him. Nodding, he glanced back at her before exiting.

When morning came, Dahlia was greeted by the chirping birds outside her window. She slowly blinked before basking in the sun that came from her window. A smile claimed her lips as she  got out of bed.

At the moment she swung her door open, she was met with a tall figure who had also taken the liberty of doing the same. She stared into the familiar pair of purple eyes that were Zero's, and flashed him a warm smile while greeting him.

"Morning."

He nodded in acknowledgement, slowly closing his door. She followed behind him, attempting to build up a conversation with him.

Zero came to a stop once he reached the kitchen, Dahlia running into his back and letting out a small, inaudible squeak. Rubbing her nose, she peeked around  him and stared at Kaien, who held the school's black uniform against his body and twirled with it. She quickly glanced up at Zero who massaged the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"What are you up to now?" Zero growled out. Yuuki appeared from the kitchen with a large smile in place.

"The Headmaster thought that it was time for Dahlia to start attending classes with us."

"Ah- r-really?" Dahlia's eyes widened.

Yuuki nodded with a close-eyed smile. "Yeah." She confirmed.

"Isn't this excellent?! My dear Dahlia has recuperated at a fast rate, that I have decided to let her start today. As a celebration, I'll prepare the best dinner you will ever taste, so you all must come, alright?"