Chapter 34: The Battle of Legends! The Legendary Super Saiyan Awaken!

A cold wind blew throughout the entire area, making Lite's cloak flutter through the wind. Lite turned his back on Kakarot and walked towards the trio of Time Patrollers. He dropped out of his Sage Might and waved towards them.

"Good job, Lite. We would've died if it weren't for you." Trunks complimented.

"Don't worry. I'm used to it." Lite replied.

"Nice. You're strong. I'd like to spar with you sometime." Ace offered.

"Sure. Don't cry when I kick your ass though." Ace said in between chuckles. "Anyway... is he still asleep?" He said as he approached Broly.

"Yep. Just like a big baby." Amber said.

Lite crouched down next to Broly and started lightly slapping his cheek rapidly.

"Oi, wake up. It's already past noon." Lite said.

Broly groaned for a bit before his eyes started to slowly open.

"H- Huh? What happened?" It seems Broly didn't remember what happened. "Who?" He asked as he saw me.

Amber giggled. "Broly... meet Lite. He's your father."

Broly looked up at Lite in awe. "So cool..." He said as Lite's cloak fluttered through the wind once again, making him have some sort of superhero atmosphere around him.

"Can you stand?" Lite asked.

Broly tried, but he fell right back down. Lite picked his arm up and put them around his shoulder. Lite began carrying him. They started to return to the Time Nest.

"Sorry, can't let you go that easily." A sudden voice alarmed them.

Then, faster than the eye can see, a purple beam pierced right through Broly's defenseless chest, right through his heart. Everyone's eyes widened and Trunks felt some sense of deja vu.

"Broly!" Everyone screamed out in unison. Broly fell to the ground, unconscious from the critical attack.

Lite turned towards where the beam came from with anger in his eyes. "Show yourself!" He demanded.

"As you wish." The figure revealed himself to be Vegeta, wearing the same armor he wore during his first attack on Earth.

"Vegeta!" Lite shouted in anger.

"Not just him too." Another one emerged. This one is a bald Saiyan, with a familiar mustache to boot. It was Nappa. But...

"You!" Lite said in alarm. "...Who are you again?"

Cue face fault by all those presents.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Nappa enraged. "I killed most of your friends! How could you not remember me!"

"Oh, that's right!" Lite gasped. "You monster!"

"...You still don't remember my name, don't you?" Nappa asked.