Prologue: Yo! Goku and Their Friends Arrive!

It was currently raining in the middle of the day. An old man with green skin and antennae is walking around a forest. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a baby crying. Curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to find out who it was. Walking to the source of the crying, he found himself in the middle of a destroyed village. When he found who was crying he was surprised. A baby boy, who appears to be around one year old, was surrounded by a ki barrier, preventing the debris from crushing him. He took the baby and he read his mind.

Flashback

A woman and a man were carrying a baby in their arms. They had a look of fear in their eyes.

Woman: "Do you think we'll be fine?"

Man: "...I don't know."

The baby suddenly started crying. The baby's mother then cradled and kissed his forehead, calming him down a bit. The father peeked outside to see most of the village already burned. The culprits are outside, trying to find any survivors.

Man: "We don't have much time..."

Woman: "What should we do?"

Man: "Honestly, I'm starting to think this is the end for us. If so, I at least want to make sure our baby is safe."

The mother then hid her baby inside a closet. The pair of parents looked at the baby one last time.

Woman: "I'm sorry it had to end like this... I wish we could spend more time together. Grow up strong, okay? We will always love you, Lite."

The mother then kissed son on the forehead once again, while the father patted his son's head. The last thing the baby saw before everything went black was the sight of his parents leaving to fight to the death.

Back to Present.

The old man looked at the baby with a solemn look, knowing that he lost both his parents and his house at such a young age. He felt some sort of bond to him. For some reason, he felt that he could relate to him. Not to mention, his usage of ki intrigued him.

???: "I guess I can take care of him... It's better than to let him die here or to let my other self find him."

He picked up the baby and they looked at each other.

Kami: "My name is Kami, and I'll be your father from now on... Lite."

And with that, he went back to the place where the guardians of Earth reside, the lookout.

6 Years Later

A boy named Lite, 7 years of age, can be seen inside a room, sleeping. His peaceful slumber was interrupted when a being, darker than even the blackest of voids, entered the room.

???: "Wake up, Lite."

The boy slowly opened his eyes and he was met with the sight of the man on the side of his bed, waking him up.