Chapter 15: A Grim Message! A Future of Ruins!

This mysterious stranger who's carrying a sword on his back wanted to talk to Goku. This isn't suspicious at all.

Goku: "You want to talk to me?"

Trunks: "Y- Yes."

Goku: "Well, go ahead. I'm all ears."

Trunks: "A- Actually... I'd like to speak with you in private."

Lite: "Well, that's not suspicious at all. Who are you anyway?"

Trunks: "I'm sorry... I can't tell. Who are you, by the way?"

Lite: "You don't give us your name but you want to know mine? *sighs* Fine, I'm in a good mood today so I'll tell you. My name is Lite."

Trunks: 'This is strange... He never existed back where I'm from... Not to mention... that power he showed earlier... it might even rival a Super Saiyan!'

He went deep into thought. Lite snapped his finger in front of his face.

Lite: "Hello, whoever you are?"

Trunks: "Oh! Sorry, I got lost in thought there."

Lite: "Yeah, sure. Anyway, I said I'm in a good mood, but I'm not sure I trust you... Goku, do you know this guy?"

Goku: "Nope. Never seen him in my life before."

Lite: "Well, things just got stranger. How do you know Goku?"

Trunks: "Actually I never met him before. I only heard of him."

Lite got more suspicious. He formed a theory in his head but he's not sure.

Lite: "Heard from who?"

Trunks: "Um... from my mother. She said she knows him really well."

Lite: "Who's your mother?"

Trunks: "Sorry, can't say that either."

Lite: "Well, then, mind if I take a guess?"

The mysterious teen was visibly sweating.

Trunks: "Um... Okay, I guess."

Lite: "Good. Well then, I guess that your mother is... Bulma."

The mysterious teenager's eyes widened in surprise.

Lite: "Well, that reaction sums it up. I'm right, aren't I?"

Goku: "Ehhh?!! Is that right?!"

Trunks: "...For curiosity's sake, how did you figure it out?"

Lite: "It's not that difficult. You're wearing that Capsule Corps jacket, which by the way, I saw Bulma personally made that herself. That exact jacket. Your hair is the same color as Bulma. And you said that your mother knew Goku really well. Aside from Chi-Chi, the only one who Goku knew since he was a kid was Bulma. And you clearly don't look like Chi-Chi or Goku, so you can't be her son."

Trunks: "*sighs* Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, I guess there's no point in hiding it any longer... Yes, my mother is Bulma."

Goku: "Ehh?!! Bulma has a son?! Since when?!"

Trunks: "Well, no, she doesn't have one yet. I'm from the future."

Lite: "...You know, I would say that's impossible. But I wouldn't put it past Bulma to create a time machine. So, why did you come back to the past, it's not for vacation, right?"

Trunks: "No... I came here to warn you about an upcoming threat the Earth will face."

Goku and Lite turned serious.