Chapter 21: Power of a Hundred! An Instinctual Act!

Cell: "Hello... siblings."

17 was understandably disturbed.

C17: "...Come again?"

Cell chuckled eerily.

Cell: "If you insist."

He went down from the cliff he was standing on and began to power up. The increase in power surprised Piccolo and everyone watching the fight.

Lite: "Oh, boy, that's not good."

Gohan: "No! He's gonna get killed!"

Gohan was about to help Piccolo once again but Goku stopped him again.

Goku: "Gohan! Stop! You'd just be throwing your life away!"

Gohan: "I can't just stand here and let him die!"

Lite: "Gohan, listen to Goku. He's right. If you go down there you'll just die and then it's Piccolo's turn. You're not going to change anything."

Gohan: "But-"

Lite: "That's why you leave this to me. You stay here and wait for Vegeta to finish his training."

Goku: "Wait! Are you planning to die?!"

Lite: "Not if I can help it."

Not wanting to hear another word, Lite vanished using Instant Transmission to teleport to Piccolo.

Meanwhile, on Kame House...

Krillin: "Oh no... Cell's ki just increased exponentially!"

Sensing this, Amber, Light, and Rose who've been asleep in Kame House abruptly woke up and stepped out of the house.

Tien: "I- It's over..."

Amber: "I- Is that Cell?"

Light: "He's a monster..."

Rose: "Well, you're not wrong about that..."

Roshi: "It'll take Bulma at least twenty minutes to get here with the remote control..."

Krillin: "I'll fly after her! If I go all out I'll be able to get to her faster!"

Krillin flew off with all his might to Bulma.

Light: "Excuse me? Remote control?"

Roshi: "Oh, right, Bulma called earlier, she said she made the controller to deactivate the androids."

Rose: "I see... if he used that then the androids would be easy to destroy, which means preventing Cell from reaching his perfect form..."

Tien: "I just wish Krillin can get the remote on time..."

Suddenly, they felt a new person enter the battlefield. It was Lite after he arrived there.

Light: "What?! What is he doing there?!"

Rose: "He's going to get himself killed!"

Amber: "No!"

Without thinking twice, she flew after Lite.

Light: "Wait!"

Light and Rose followed soon after. Tien started to lose his patience.

Tien: "Enough! I will not just stand here and do nothing! I am a warrior!"

Tien also flew off to where Piccolo and the others were fighting. Meanwhile, back on the uninhabited island Piccolo and the Androids are on, Cell just finished flexing his power-up. Piccolo was stunned silence by this as Cell just walked past him,