Chapter 2: Tri Race Co-op! Fight Against Raditz!

The Saiyan, Demon, and Human are currently flying in the sky towards where Raditz is. Meanwhile, with Raditz, he was struggling with a crying child. In the end, he decided to lock Gohan inside his space pod. Raditz was about to hunt for food when his scouter warned him of a high power level in his space pod. Deciding that his scouter is busted, he ignored the warning.

Raditz: "Blasted device..." He then got a new reading from the distance. "A new reading, three of them. 322, 334, and 319. One of them has Kakarot's exact power level. But he wouldn't dare challenge me knowing he has no hope. Damn, this machine really is busted." He then looked up and saw Goku, Piccolo, and Lite coming at him.

Raditz: "Well, well, well... Looks like you decided to join forces. And how did you find me? Did the kid tell you where I landed."

Lite: "I didn't have to, we have our ways."

Raditz: "Fine, then let me ask you another question. Why are you trying to find me?"

Goku: "What do you think?! Give me back my son!"

Raditz: "So you wish to disobey your brother?"

Goku: "You're not my brother!"

Raditz: "What a fool. Surely you don't think that you can defeat me."

Piccolo: "You talk too much." He took off his weighted cape and turban.

Raditz: 'His power jumped up to 408?!'

Piccolo: "Ah... I have not felt this light in a while..."

Goku: "So, you wear weighted clothing as well?"

Piccolo: "Just like you and the kid."

Lite: "Heh." Lite smirked before he used Clothes Beam on himself. His clothes glowed yellow and Lite felt the weights removed from his clothes. "Now that's much better."

Raditz: 'Now the kid's powers jumped up to 402...'

Goku: "Well, I guess we've all been training hard. I'm just glad we're on the same side this time." Goku took off his own weighted clothing.

Raditz: 'And now Kakarot's power level jumped up to 416!' "Hehehe... Hahahahahahaha! Even if all of you work together, you'll still be no match for me!"

Goku: "If you think that power is everything, then you're not a fighter!"

Raditz: "You are an idiot, Kakarot. You are a shame to our race! Now, die!"

Piccolo, Goku, and Lite all braced themselves for the coming fight. Raditz charged right at them and he struck both Goku and Piccolo from the back. He dashed towards Lite and punched him in the face. The three of them stumbled back from the hit.

Raditz: "Well... your defenses aren't half bad. That'll keep you alive for a few minutes. And one more thing... The other two remaining Saiyans, they are both far stronger than I am."

Goku, Piccolo, and Lite were shocked to hear that the two remaining Saiyans were far more superior to Raditz.

Lite: "Well... don't that beat all..."

Piccolo: "So... should we manage to strike you down, we'll have to deal with two people stronger than you... does this excite you, Goku?"

Goku: "Heh, I wish... Doesn't matter, where did you hide my son?"

Raditz: "'Hide' isn't the word I'd use... but he is in that hole behind you."

Goku flew up and looked at the crater and saw the space pod Raditz used to get to Earth.