Chapter 5: A Hero's Arrival! Beginning of the End!

Lite: "Piccolo... I'm sorry I let you die... Farewell, friend... Father."

Gohan and Lite stood up, side by side, anger filling their eyes. Lite powered up to his maximum and Gohan unleashed his rage. They charged their most powerful blasts. Vegeta's Scouter alerted him of the increase in power.

Krillin: "What power... Is that really Gohan and Lite?"

Vegeta: "Their power level... they're rising! Kakarot's brat, 2.800. And the human... 5.200?!"

Nappa: "2.800... and 5.200?!"

Gohan: "Masenko!"

Lite: "This one's for you, Piccolo! Special Beam Cannon!"

Gohan shot a huge yellow ki wave and Lite fired a spiraling beam at Nappa. The two attacks combined into one huge spiraling blast. Nappa raised his powers to the max and guarded. When the blast connected, it exploded. When the smoke from the explosion is cleared, Nappa is still standing, albeit really damaged.

Nappa: "Heh... Heh... that really hurt..."

Vegeta: "Their powers dropped way down... It seems they've used it all up..."

Krillin: "Dammit... they're just too strong..."

Lite: "Ha..." He fell on his back to the ground.

Nappa walked up to Gohan. He's going to crush Gohan under his foot.

Lite: "Hahahahahaha..."

Vegeta: "What is it? Have you lost your mind, boy?"

Lite: "No, I'm still perfectly sane... Although, I heard that insanity's relative... No, it's just..."

Nappa stomped his foot on the ground, only to realize that Gohan was no longer there.

Lite: "You guys are so screwed now."

Nappa: "What? Where is he? Did he disappear? Or was he never there to begin with?" Nappa saw Gohan riding on a golden cloud. "Oh, nevermind. There he is."

Gohan: "F- Flying Nimbus?"

Everyone there looked up to the sky and saw Goku floating. Goku dropped to the ground, his eyes filled with rage.

Krillin: "G- Goku..."

Vegeta: "Finally... You've kept us waiting..."

Gohan: "D- Dad... you're finally here..."

Vegeta: "What are you doing here, Kakarot? Surely you don't think you can defeat us, do you?"

Goku ignored Vegeta and walked to Piccolo's body.

Goku: "Piccolo..."

He turned to the side and saw Tien Shin Han and Yamcha's bodies.

Goku: "Tien Shin Han... Yamcha..."

Nappa: "Don't tell me you're sad to see your friends dead? Come to think of it, there was that white dwarf too, he blew himself up to pieces. Well, don't worry, you'll see them soon enough!"

Goku: "Chiaotzu too... and even Kami..."

Goku seemingly to slowly walk up to Nappa.

Nappa: "What is it? Ready to die already?! Well, let me grant your wish!"

Nappa punched Goku only to hit the air. He then noticed that Goku was already next to Gohan.

Goku: "Sorry, I'm late guys... You did well holding out... But, there's only one Senzu left..."