Chapter 24: Fight! The Willpower of Light against the Perfect Being!

"Haaaaa!"

Gohan was now in his Super Saiyan form. He charged ahead towards Lite, who's prepared to block Gohan's attack.

"Alright, Gohan! You're getting stronger!" Lite encouraged Gohan. He blocked Gohan's punch and threw him away. Gohan recovered and charged at Lite with a kick. Lite ducked to dodge the attack. "But you can still get much stronger!" Lite palmed Gohan in the chin, sending him backflipping away from Lite.

"Not done yet!"

Gohan put his hands stacked on top of his forehead. He focused his ki on the palm of his hand and prepared for a beam attack.

"Masenko!"

A yellow beam dashed through the air straight at Lite. He just stood there, menacingly. The beam went right through him. Gohan was caught off guard as Lite's figure slowly became more transparent.

"Afterimage?!" Gohan exclaimed in surprise.

"Correct." Lite spoke after he appeared right in front of Gohan. He summoned an orb of ki on top of his palm and thrust it right into Gohan's stomach. The Ki orb went flying, taking Gohan along with it. Before he could fly too far, Gohan managed to escape the orb.

"RAAH!!!" with vengeance, he started flying towards Lite. Gohan delivered a strong punch that Lite had to block with his arm. The impact from the blow managed to shake his arm a bit.

"Kuh!" following a battle grunt by Lite, Gohan followed with a flurry of uncoordinated punches. Lite managed to see a hole in Gohan's attack and avoided any huge blow.

'He's letting his rage take over...' Lite thought after he realized Gohan's barbaric attack. Thinking fast, Lite gathered enough ki in his hand and once Gohan got close enough to him, Lite bound him in place using his ki.

"Ugghh!!!" Gohan cried after being caught. He struggled to move but soon found out that he can't move even a finger.

"You're still letting your rage cloud your mind, Gohan. That bind won't disappear until you can control your rage. Good luck then!" Lite left Gohan on his own to train some more, though not too far to keep an eye on him.

With Trunks

"HAAAAAAAAAAAA--"

Trunks, wearing blue spandex under a piece of armor, was screaming at the top of his lungs. He has been screaming for five minutes straight. It's a surprise that the bald man next to him, Krillin, hasn't gone deaf yet. Meanwhile, Cell was waiting with anticipation.

"Dear lord, the lung on that boy..." said the six years old bug man, Mr. Perfect Cell.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Trunks' muscles slowly bulged. His body grew bigger and his golden hair also became spikier and longer. When he stopped screaming, his body was akin to a man who consumes steroids. In other words, he's swole.

"Remember kids, winners don't use drugs, in which I am about to prove." Mr. Perfect Cell states while facing the readers.

Trunks released a breath he didn't know he was holding. His eyes and posture are full of confidence.

"Krillin." He turned his gaze towards Krillin, which made him tremble a little.

"Huh?!"

"Take this Senzu Bean and give this to 'daddy dearest' over there. He's still alive."

"You sure? Do you think you won't need them?'

"Don't worry. This battle is already over before it even begins..."