Chapter 8: Unbelievable Power! Lite and Goku's Progress!

Five days have passed since Goku and Lite started training. Right now, they're training under 100x gravity. Both of them are finishing up their training with a spar.

Goku: "Haaaaaa!!!!"

Lite: "Raaaaa!!!"

Both of them locked their hands in a contest of power. Lite bent his body back and made Goku trip. He then released Goku and tried to spin kick him. Goku didn't have enough time to dodge, so he decided to send a straight punch at Lite. The two attacks connected, knocking both of them back down to the floor. Both of them got up, exhausted.

Goku: "Man... 100x gravity hardly affects us at all now!"

Lite: "Let's stop here. We need to spend the last day resting."

Goku: "Sure!"

He turned the gravity back to normal. When he does, Lite and Goku were surprised to feel almost weightless. Goku picked up a rock broken off from the floor and threw it. He then moved faster than the rock can travel and caught it with his hand.

Goku: "Wow! I feel so light! It's like I'm not even here!"

Lite: "This is... amazing! I bet we can handle 10x Kaio-Ken now!"

Goku: "We're so ready for Namek now! Only one day left!"

They spent the rest of their time resting.

Timeskip

Spaceship AI: "Twenty minutes until arrival on Namek! Twenty minutes until arrival on Namek!"

Lite woke up as soon as the AI announced that. He went to Goku's bedroom and shook him awake. They both took turns cleaning themselves and got dressed up in their usual gi.

Lite: "So, Goku. How many Senzu Beans do we have left?"

Goku: "Let's see... we have three left!"

Lite: "Let's hope it's enough."

Goku: "Yeah. Anyway... only ten minutes left, huh?"

Lite: "Scared?"

Goku: "Nope. I feel strangely calm even though there's going to be unbelievably strong guys there."

Lite: "That's better than panicking."

Ten minutes passed and the spaceship landed on Namek. The moment they stepped out, they felt immense ki everywhere.

Goku: "We have to find everyone quick!"

Lite: "Man, this place is just full of huge powers! Now... where's Gohan and the others?"

Goku: "They're over there! Near three huge ki! And they're dying!"

Lite: "Let's dash! Luckily they're not that far!"

They began flying towards them and arrived there in a flash. Their sudden arrival surprised the Ginyu Force.

Vegeta: "Tch... so, he finally came. And he brought that human with him."

Krillin: "He..hehe... Goku... Lite..."

Lite: "Hang on, Krillin. Goku, give me a Senzu Bean. You go to Gohan."

Goku nodded and gave me a bean. I walked to Krillin while Goku to Gohan.

Goku: "Gohan, here's a Senzu. Eat it and you'll get better." He forced Gohan to swallow the bean since his neck is broken once he did, Gohan is healed.

Gohan: "Dad!"

Lite: "Here, you too, Krillin."

Krillin: "Heh... I don't know whether I should be happy or sad..." Unlike Gohan, Krillin was nowhere near as worse as Gohan so Lite didn't need to force Krillin to swallow the Senzu Beans.