Chapter 32: Frozen Kindness! A Monster's Heart!

Three months have passed since Lite first entered his Sage Mode. Right now, he is continuing his training.

"Haaa!" Lite punched the air in his new Sage Mode. He was starting to feel natural using it. Using it doesn't exhaust him anymore.

Lite flew back down after finishing his usual routing of 1000 punches and 1000 kicks. Though, with his newfound power, he might need to up that, since he was barely feeling tired at all.

"Okay... I think I'm getting used to it." He said to himself. "I think I can safely try this now..."

Next up was getting used to fighting while absorbing Nature Energy while at the same time releasing excess energy using Forced Energy Fission. Learning the technique itself was easy. The hard part was releasing the correct type and amount of energy. Release too little and it will hurt while releasing too much would kick him out of Sage Mode. Not to mention it's possible to release his ki instead, which would waste it.

He closed his eyes to better concentrate. He slowly released the excess nature energy inside him while he kept moving. At the same time, he tried to let his body remember the feeling of which energy to release and how much it releases.

"Huh?!" His concentration was broken when he felt a ki blast heading his way. He managed to dodge in time but in the process, he accidentally released too much and returned to his base form.

Lite then fell to his knees in exhaustion. "You let your concentration break again... but, you are getting better, and it seems to start getting less taxing every time." Pybara walked in the scene of the crime.

Pybara has been watching while occasionally throwing ki blasts at Lite to see how he would react in a surprise attack. So far, Lite has only managed to dodge the attack while still maintaining his Sage Mode. But as time passed, that occurrence started happening more and more.

"Good job. I think that's it for today. You can rest now." Pybara said.

Lite grumbled but nodded. It wasn't long until he embraced sleep.

Back with the Time Patrol

A week has passed since Ace's last Time Patrol and fight with Turtz. Right now he is going on another mission. This time, he is accompanied by two people. And currently... they are freezing to death.

"Out of all the places..." Ace grumbled. "Why the literal North Pole?!" He cursed out.

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad." Ace's first companion, Trunks, said.

"Easy for you to say! You wear a big ass coat!" Ace countered. Trunks didn't have anything to say against that so he just stayed silent. "Speaking of which..." He turned to face his second companion.

"How are you not cold?!" He complained.

His third and final expedition member was Amber, who had woken up a few days ago. She was filled in on the situation and used the Time Nest's Hyperbolic Time Chamber to get some training done herself. She also forgoes her dress and instead wears a more combat-ready outfit.

 She also forgoes her dress and instead wears a more combat-ready™ outfit