Chapter 7: A New Destination! Let's go to Namek!

Following the battle against Vegeta. The surviving Z-Fighters were being treated in a hospital.

Goku: "Well, this sucks. The doctor said I need four months until my injuries are healed."

Lite: "And I'm going to need at least a month to make a full recovery! Man, using the Kaio-Ken so suddenly really wrecked me!"

Krillin: "Can't you just use your healing thing?"

Lite: "Nah, that just restores my energy, not fix broken bones and ribs."

Korin: "Don't worry about it. The next batch of Senzu Beans will be ready in another month."

Krillin: "Well, Gohan and I got off lucky, only needing three days in the hospital. But man, look at you Goku! You look like a mummy!"

Yajirobe: "And they didn't even hospitalize me! What manners!"

Korin: "You're just here for the food."

Suddenly, Bulma came barging in the hospital room.

Bulma: "Hey, guys! Turn the TV on!"

Bulma turned on the TV and it showed the Saiyan's space pod already being hauled by researchers.

Roshi: "That's not good... They already got their hands on it."

Bulma: "That's what this remote is for! Imagine the look on their faces when the spaceship just suddenly took off!"

Bulma proceeded to push random buttons on the remotes. Instead of taking off as Bulma said, the thing just self-destructed. Bulma was right about one thing, though. The reporter's face was hilarious... and the face of the Z-Fighters as well.

Lite: "Bulma... what did you do?!"

Bulma: "Oh no! I accidentally pressed the self-destruct button!"

Lite: "Didn't you study that thing?! Why would you even keep that button anyway?! Can't you just remove it?!"

Bulma: "Okay, the problem with that is... that it's an excellent idea I wish I thought of yesterday."

Lite: "...Geniuses, I swear."

Bulma: "H- Hey, don't blame me! It was Krillin who picked up the remote!"

Krillin: "B- But, it was you who pressed the wrong button, Bulma."

Mr. Popo: "Excuse me."

Bulma: "Waaaaaghh!!!"

Everyone (Bulma) was surprised by Mr. Popo's sudden appearance.

Lite: "Oh, hey there, Uncle Popo."

Popo: "Hey. Someone come with me. There is probably a space ship."

Roshi: "Wh- Who is this?"

Goku: "That's Mr. Popo. He lives on the lookout with Kami."

Krillin: "Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean probably?"

Popo: "It's probably a spaceship but I am not sure. Someone come with me to make sure."

Krillin / Gohan / Lite: "Bulma."

Bulma: "Hold on, why do I have to go?"

Lite: "You're trusting Yajirobe or Krillin or Master Roshi to know what a space ship looks like or how it works?"

Bulma: "...Fine. But if something happens to me, I'm blaming Krillin."

Krillin: "Wait, why me?"

Lite: "Don't worry, nothing will happen. Now climb on the carpet and go."

Bulma got on the carpet along with Mr. Popo and they disappeared. Not long after, they returned with Bulma giving them the good news.