Chapter 3: Terrifying Powers! Attack of the Saiyans!

Six months have passed since Raditz came to Earth. Yamcha, Krillin, and Tien have been training under Kami and Mister Popo. Goku, after a grueling six months of running on the Snake Way, finally arrived at King Kai's planet. Meanwhile, Gohan has been doing great surviving in the wild and is now ready to train together with Piccolo and Lite.

Gohan: "Haaaah!!"

Gohan rushed at Piccolo and struck him with kicks. Piccolo blocked all of Gohan's kicks with one hand. Gohan jumped back before rushing at Piccolo again, this time Piccolo vanished to Gohan's back. Gohan tried looking for Piccolo but didn't find him. Piccolo kicked Gohan in the back.

Piccolo: "Look around you!"

Gohan: "Ow! You went too fast... I couldn't see you."

Piccolo: "Don't try to see! Feel!"

Gohan: "I don't understand what you mean... It's not fair if I can't see you."

Piccolo hit Gohan with an eye blast.

Piccolo: "If you have time to complain, then you have time to act! Remember, you only have six months until the Saiyans arrive. You'll sleep, eat, and then train. Now, prepare yourself!"

Gohan: "H- Huh?! But, I'll die!"

Piccolo: "Or, you become strong. Stronger than me. Stronger than the kid. And stronger than the Saiyans."

Gohan continued his training with Piccolo until Piccolo deemed enough. Next up, was his training with Lite. Where Piccolo trained Gohan in combat technique, Lite trained him in ki control. Lite told Gohan to meditate and try to bring his ki little by little. Gohan tried with little success. By night time, Gohan was beaten up and tired, but he's getting stronger.

Piccolo: "Hmph, at least your time in the wild taught you not to be a crybaby."

Gohan: "Heh... heh heh..."

Lite: "Don't be too harsh, Piccolo. I think he's making good progress."

Piccolo: "You're too soft on him."

Lite just smirked in response.

Gohan: "Hey, Mister Piccolo, you fought with my dad and uncle Lite, right?"

Piccolo: "And I will again, once this Saiyan threat is taken care of."

Gohan: "You know, dad used to say that you're not as bad as before. I think he's right... even though mom and grandpa is still scared of you..."

Piccolo: "...Shut up and go to sleep! I won't be as lenient tomorrow!"

Gohan: "Y- Yes, sir!" Gohan did just that and went to sleep.

Piccolo: "Damn brat..."

Lite: "He's not wrong, you know. I definitely don't sense the same malice in your ki compared to three years ago."

Piccolo: "Are you trying to start something?"

Lite: "Nah... now let's do our own training." Piccolo and Lite began sparring with each other.

Timeskip

Another five months passed. Everyone has made great progress during the time. Though none more so than Goku. He is currently finishing his training with King Kai. Unfortunately, King Kai made a miscalculation. He didn't factor in the time that Goku will need to run back the Snake Way. In a panic, Goku telepathically called Master Roshi via King Kai to revive him using the Dragon Balls. And he did, Goku was now alive again and he began racing against time back to Earth. The next day, the Saiyans finally arrived on Earth. Every Z-Fighters were alerted when they sensed the power finally arrive.