Chapter 33: A Sage's Might! Human vs Saiyan!

"Yes... Yes! Dance! Dance more!" Kakarot cackled maniacally as he watched Trunks, Ace, and Amber dodge Broly's onslaught. Trunks and Ace are in their Super Saiyan form.

"Just shut the fuck up, you sick fuck!" Ace cursed as he ducked another punch from Broly.

"KAKAROT!" Meanwhile, Broly is still shouting this all the time.

"Haaa!: Trunks swung his sword down at Broly. And the moment his sword made contact with him... it broke again. "Aww, why did I even bring this thing?!" Trunks frustratedly said.

Trunks threw away the bladeless sword in his hand and engaged Broly in a hand to hand combat. Broly wordlessly tanked Trunks' hits without flinching. Trunks, getting tired of just punching with no effect, jumped back.

"Burning Attack!" Trunks waved his hands in the air and fired a yellow blast at Broly, who just walked right through the blast's explosion.

Broly opened his mouth and shot out a ki wave from there. The wave split the ground and melted the ice all round him. Trunks jumped sideways and avoided the blast while Amber created a ki barrier to parry the blast. While firing his lazer, Broly was left open.

"Haa!!" Ace delivered a straight punch at Broly's open back.

...It was not very effective. Broly just kept his laser going. Ace threw several more punches, but all it did was annoy Broly. He promptly shut his mouth and turned towards Ace. Broly grabbed Ace's fist mid swing. Next thing Ace knows, he was grabbed and immobilized thanks to Broly.

"Oh..." Ace sighed. "I really hate super armor..." was his last word before he was thrown away by Broly. And like the devil he is, Broly walked up to Ace with a menacing vibe.

"ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ" was oozing out from Broly. Ace could only gulp in response of the menacing aura.

"Uh... mercy?" Ace nervously said under Broly's gaze.

"Kakarot." was Broly's intelligent reply.

Broly grabbed Ace by the legs and lifted him up like a carrot. Ace was hanging upside down.

"Hold up, why does this seem familiar?" Ace wondered. "Yeah, it's just like that GodTube channel, TFS- oh..." Before he could finish, Ace had a sudden realization.

"N- Now... I know what you're thinking..." Ace started. Broly slammed him down and gave him Hulk's puny god treatment. Broly still hasn't let go of Ace's legs. "And the answer, may surprise you..." Ace finished, hoping that this is not happening.

Broly, with all his strength, had just punched Ace square in the d. Ace was sent flying backwards, all the while crying and squeaking.

"He punched me in the dick..." Ace said with a high pitched voice. "Why...? Why did he punch me in the dick?" He continued with tears in his eyes.

Broly was about to chase after Ace but before he could do so, he was held back by two chains made of ki wrapping around him. The chains came from Amber.

"...I may not be a martial artist, but that doesn't mean I can't fight! I just have to... improvise." She said. "Now... prepare your buttcheeks! You're getting spanked!" She said with a glare.

"Uh?!" Broly was actually intimidated, as evident by him actually not saying Kakarot. He was squirming, trying to break free from the chain's hold.

This time, it was Amber's turn to approach Broly. And just like him, she also exudes a menacing aura as she inched closer towards Broly.

"ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ"

"HUAHHHHH!" Broly screamed as his power skyrocketed again. He broke free from the chains and charged at the approaching woman. Amber quickly put up a ki barrier and halted Broly's charge. She took a deep breath and quickly released it as she pushed Broly away with a wave.