Chapter 1: Start of a New Adventure! Lite, the Human!

Five years have passed since the events at the Tenkaichi Budokai. A young man, 15 years old, is walking through a plain. He is wearing a red gi with a blue undershirt. He wears blue pants and he has a moderately spiky, black hair. The boy's name is Lite.

[Sorry for the horrible drawing]

During the five years of his journey, he met a lot of people and grew a lot stronger. He also occasionally saw Goku and his friends and sparred with them. Right now, he can hold his own against the likes of Goku and Piccolo.

While walking through the plains, he passed by a farmer while walking and waved his hand at him. After the farmer greeted back, both of them were surprised to see something crashing near them. Lite told the farmer to stay and he flew off to wherever that thing crashed. When he arrived, he saw something like a space pod in the crater. The door to the pod opened and revealed a man with long, spiky hair.

 The door to the pod opened and revealed a man with long, spiky hair

???: "So the planet is still brimming with life... Curse that Kakarot..."

Lite: "Who are you?" He took a fighting stance. The man tapped the device on his ear.

???: "Power level of 319... Not bad for a backwater planet like this."

The man approached Lite. Both of them clashed for a bit, but it was really obvious that Lite was outclassed in every way. The mysterious man punched Lite in the gut and knocked him down with Lite clutching his gut.

???: "Heh, now to finish you off..." Before he could do so, the device on his ear beeped and the mysterious man flew off, leaving Lite alive.

Lite: "...Man, just my luck."

He closed his eyes and tried to search for Goku by sensing his ki. He found Goku flying with another small ki with him. He flew to where Goku is, intending on warning Goku about this new threat.

Meanwhile, with Goku.

Goku was flying with his son on his Flying Nimbus. He wanted to go to Kame House to introduce his son to Master Roshi and the others. When he arrived, he was greeted by Bulma, Krillin, and Master Roshi.