GAP

"Hey" jungkook raised his hand to greet Jimin as they both look at each other awkwardly ....

"I've seen you before in the office....you live here?" Jungkook was unsure of jimin's face....he wasn't too certain.....but he remembered him....

"Y-yes I live here and work at the same place as you" Jimin fake laughs, not sure how to handle this. You were sleeping in his house and jungkook was probably there for you....

Jimin's Pov:

I should just straight up blurt everything out and make it clear but.....she tries so damn hard to keep me away from him....

Jimin's way of thinking changed....First he was mad at you for using him, which he thought....
But now he was willing to be by your side even if you were  using him, he was desperate and obsessed....

Jimin's pov:
She's mine...And I'll make sure she stays with me...

He didn't want to upset you, or make things any worse.....

"Are you perhaps here for her?" Jimin points at your house.....

"Yeah....but how do you know that? What relationship do you have with her-" jungkook pauses at the end of his sentence, finally realising who Jimin was....

Jungkook didn't figure out that Jimin was a vampire but he did remember you and Jimin together as his expression turned dull....

Jungkook just went quite with a pissed look on his face....."who?"

"O I'm just her friend....we're neighbours that's why" he chuckled, wanting to keep it a secret....

Jimin thought there has to be a reason why you get so scared whenever he brings up the topic of facing jungkook but decided to stay patient....

"I saw her go out just now....I think it was important, she was in a rush" he quickly made something up on the spot after jungkook stood on your doorstep....
Just staring at the door furiously....

Cause Jungkook knew...... "O......I see~" he withdrew his knuckles that were almost touching your door, and decided not to knock as he slowly turns his head towards Jimin who was nervously smiling at him.....

"What's your name? (Serious)" jungkook wanted to know his rival....he was feeling jealous....he was suspicious about this whole thing, and thought....
The fact you chose Jimin over him.....and that he couldn't let go of you....

At this point jungkook hated Jimin, but what if he found out that he was also a vampire? What if he found out Jimin was the cause of your death? What if-

This was turning into a nightmare.....

"I'll tell her you were here (smile)" Jimin calmly answers, choosing to back away....

Jungkook lets out a a huge sigh, closing his eyes to breathe in the anger he wanted to let out so bad....to the point he wanted to commit murder....

He looked away from Jimin and started to walk the opposite direction.....without a word....

*sigh~

Jimin waits at his doorstep until there was no sight of jungkook....as he rushes back inside....
.
.
He looked at you sleeping defencelessly as he lets out a relieving sigh~
"I don't want you to hate me....I'll go slow" he chuckles while slowly approaching you on the bed....

You were feeling much better.....which only occurred in his mind because your face looked peaceful.....

But truthfully you were just asleep, and nothing was any better. He didn't know your days were decreasing.....and the fact your body was getting tired day by day....
.
.
"You want breakfast~" he laid on top of you as he strokes your cheek while hugging you....