Two scenes

Jimin held his dick....it was throbbing in pain...
As he starts to give himself a handjob, moving his hand back and forth while staring at himself in the mirror with a smirk on his lips~
.
.
.
"I'm cumming~" you grab jungkook's hair, finally opening your eyes....

*cough!!

Kookie looks at you from shock "are you ok?" He could see blood in your mouth...

*gasping for air*
You start to feel really sick...as blood starts to leak out from your mouth....

I gasp for air...getting desperate and scared...

"Hey!" He jumps towards me, holding me in his arms "stay with me!" Jungkook starts to panic, gently tapping on your cheek....
.
.
.
*moan~
Jimin throws his head back, licking his lips As he starts to get faster and faster....releasing breathily moans....ranging between the Walls~

He starts to whisper your name....as if you were there~
Closing his eyes to imagine you....remembering how you sucked him off back at work~ it was so hot.....
.
.
.
Jungkook holds you in a bridal way....quickly running out of the house....
He starts to cry "we'll be there soon...stay awake!" He was heading towards the hospital, as fast as he could.....trying to not cry like a baby~
.
.
.
Jimin was almost at his climax....bluntly moaning out your name while touching himself, as he unconsciously starts to express erotic expressions on his face....
"Yes~ just like that baby~" throwing embarrassing comments, which turned him on~

Jimin gulps his dry throat~
Wincing his eyebrows~
As he bites his lips....*moan!
It was coming.....it was almost there~
.
.
.
Jungkook already called up the ambulance, but he couldn't help but run towards the hospital himself since he would be much faster.....

"Doctor!" He gets into the building, desperately shouting at the employees.... looking at your pale, almost lifeless body still breathing~
.
.
.
Jimin goes back to his room after cleaning himself as he lays down on his bed....*sigh~
He could feel strength randomly occurring in his body ...... he felt strong-
And his vampire senses were getting clearer and better....

Jimin was confused but didn't think much of it....
He thought maybe cause he's drinking normal blood now, he's back to health again~

But what he didn't know was....that he was dangerous~
.
.
.
Blood was continuously drifting out from your mouth, still gasping for air as the doctors got you to the operating system.....trying to keep y0u alive by the liquid stuck inside your veins through a needle....

As I look at jungkook running along with me....
Being wheeled away on a bed like object...
"Jungkook~" steam covers the mask I was wearing over my mouth and nose....as I whisper his name, .....slowly my vision started fading to black...
Reaching out for kookie's hand but I couldn't move a muscle-
.
.
.
The doctor tells jungkook to stay put as they rush me into a room, being as quick as possible....
"Doctor! She'll be safe right?!" His whole face was covered in tears and sweat.....
Asking the doctor with a traumatised expression....

Jungkook's pov:
Where did I go wrong?
We were fine? Did I do this? Maybe I should've taken her to the doctors straight away!
Why was I so careless....

He thought you only had a regular fever......besides an appointment was needed before attending any medical sessions~
So he thought he would take you the next day, and till then he'll tell his best to take care of you.....
But it was nothing like he imagined....the pain you were in~

He grabbed his head in frustration, sitting on the bench as he looks at the door.....
"No~" he didn't have feelings for you at the start....
It was somewhere along the lines, that he started to fall in love....and soon.....didn't even notice how happy he started to feel around you~
.
.
.
[flashback]
Jungkook was minding his own business when you came along, giving him his birthday gift with a purple teddy bear~
"Happy birthday mr.jungkook, from now on you're an adult (cheeky chuckle)" you playfully hand over him his presents, waiting for his reaction as he looks at you with a slight smile on his lips~
Sweetly smiling at you as he peekaboos you with the teddy bear you gave him...., looking at you laugh in joy....

Jungkook smiles even more, satisfied with just your happy face, as he shifts his eyes down for a moment, almost blushing because of you.....
As he tilts his head "thank you~"
.
.
.
Jimin turns on the tv, running away from work because he didn't feel like doing it at all, wanting some alone time and for him to cool his head a bit....

He sighs "should I call her again? Well she'll just air me....hanging up my phone for her precious friend she's always hanging out with-(grumpy)" Jimin mumbled under his breath, whining about you on and on, not being able to think about anything else or get his mind off over what just happened with you and jungkook....

Jimin's pov:
I should leave her alone, if she doesn't like me....or prefer him over me......I....if that's what she wants~
Who am I to stop her (droops) ? I mean that's a healthy way of doing it right?

His eyes turned sad, looking away from the tv screen, as he started to feel a bit depressed from the inside-
Because he wanted you so bad now, it was way too hard to let go...it felt impossible at this point....cause he definitely developed feelings for you~

Jimin gulps, resting his eyes to think straight....

Jimin's pov:
I don't wanna let go~
.
.
.
*COUGH!!!!
*COUGH!!!!!

You widen your eyes from the shock and discomfort...looking at the doctors around you....
You were finally able to breathe properly, waking up gasping like crazy at an immense rate....
As this purple liquid splashed out of your mouth....it was mixed with your blood....making a sound in your throat as if you were gargling but you weren't-

"Please stay still miss...." the doctor orders the nurse to inject you to sleep, continuing on what he was doing as you could feel weird stuff coming out of your mouth.....

I wonder what it is? This heat eating me from the inside....as If I'm slowly rotting away~
And this weird liquid dripping from my mouth?
.
.
.
To be continued.....
Sorry for posting less on this story, the thing is, this needs....like so much concentration to write because sometimes I can't find the right words to explain the story and that's when I don't write....
So that's why it takes long to write stories for me unless I'm excited or ready to write more and more...
WhichU have before.....anyways I hope u enjoyed, if you want me to write more on separate chap let me know, if this is too short, but I feel like not everyone has time plus it will take even longer so I can't....
Cause this ff is longer than 20 chap....ok bye~