LUST or LOVE

It was a shock....more than that~
To be told there was no cure....for me....it's my fault
I can't even tell him.....

You stood up from your chair, walking towards Jimin at work, he was busy typing words in his computer....he didn't even try to approach me-

"Hey Jimin~" you called out his name while standing right next to him but he just decided to ignore....as if you were invisible...
"Hey-" I felt irritated....annoyed, angry....
I get it...I'm not being down right real with him....but it's for his sake....
And now....I don't have much time left~

"Jimin I need to talk to you" you tried to talk to him again.....as he rubbed his chin whilst looking at the computer screen....
"Stop...ignoring..." I had my fist clenched in rage...

Jimin finally looks at you..."can you stop disturbing me?" He had a weird expression on his face, as if he was, a complete different person....
His eyes looked drunk, and he a had a slight smirk on his lips...
"Would you mind(smiles)" Jimin looks away again, shoving me away with his attitude....

I hold in my tears....
Wanting to touch him so bad....
"Fine~" I step back, giving him the space he wants so bad...

Jimin's pov:
My body feels weird....where is this pressure coming from? And I'm not craving for blood anymore?
And I still like her....I do~
But I wanna push this to its limit....lets see what happens?
I'm getting played....I hate that....I doubt she has feelings for me.....
And thinking about yesterday makes me soo damn angry....
.
.
.
.
[past evening hours]
I was finishing up my work when I saw Jimin pack up his stuff and just leave without even looking at me....
My skin was boiling and my eyes were raging....
I couldn't believe how he was treating me...it's like the same way he treated me the first day....and then I got scared...does he hate me again?
Maybe it's for the better....

Tears started to escape from your eyes, looking down and crying....
"It's better if you don't like me...because I really don't wanna hurt you~" you whisper to yourself-
Giving him a message....thinking making him fall for you was going to break his heart one way or the other.....
He might get killed.....or find out I'm about to die...
Either way~ I don't want him to get attached to me...
It's better if we just-
Have fun whilst I'm alive~
And I don't care......if it's just FUN~
.
.
.
.
[one hour later]
You reach to your doorstep...but then stop yourself from unlocking the door as you look at jimin's house~

*knock knock

I wait patiently but no answer...
Is he still ignoring me?
You bang the door furiously again and again, at this point you felt desperate for his attention~
Why was he acting this way again....
I felt hurt~

Jimin finally answers the door, opening it as he leans against the side with his arms crossed "you want me to call the police" he started to tease you again~

"Wipe that smirk off your face" I was pissed, looking at him with my dull eyes...
"*sigh~
Why don't you knock on that guy's doorstep instead? Go ahead...go to him instead" he started to act petty as hell....

Jimin was gonna close the door at your face before you barged into his house, pushing him back-
"What the-
Umm hello....this is a serious invasion of my personal privacy" his acting made you even more annoyed~

You close the door behind-
"What's wrong with you?" You look directly at him...
"Just leave....I'm pretty sure you'll run away again...no? Go and decide who're you gonna be with first...." Jimin was sure you didn't like him...

At that point I started to rethink....it was better for him not to get attached....and then I saw him turning his back away from me....walking further away as he takes a step...
"Leave-" he says as he turns his back-