My mate!

I open my eyes, spotting Jimin sleeping peacefully right next to me, I panic but keep it quite, not wanting to wake him up....
Slowing looking under the blanket, just in case we didn't go too far....

I grabbed my neck....there was no sign of the fangs, remembering how he didn't wanna let go of me, falling asleep with my scent all around him...

You blush into a tomato, while staring at his beautiful, pale face...that had no limits....clicking every edge of my emotions~

clicking every edge of my emotions~

Jimin hears your inner voice, talking about how gorgeous he was, rubbing his eyes as he sees you sitting on the bed right next to him

He goes for a back hug as I Freeze in panic~

There was no way I was going this far with this guy, what's wrong with me....
You wanted to get back to your senses, apologising to him and telling him to leave once again....

Jimin had this furious feeling in his heart, full of annoyance...that he couldn't quite grasp at....
He felt like wanting you to himself....dominating you entirely... as he pulls you by the arm, making you fall on top of him....

I look at his drowsy eyes, they were freshly wide awake, staring right through me....he made me go crazy again....

He knew he could get me, it wasn't too hard...
Not long ago he hated me~ I thought

"Am I that hot?~" he gripped around your waist, pressing you against his body....

Ending up looking at him right under you...

Unfortunately I couldn't answer, even if I wanted to tell him how hot he was, just for my pride's sake...
I kept it to myself....but little did I know, he already read my answer~

Jimin licks his lips, "your scent helped me sleep better, it made me feel so relaxed~" he caresses your chin with his thumb....eventually reaching your lips...

*smirks "nice view~" he pointed at your breasts that were a bit too visible for its own good, just barely scooping out of my pjs...
"Kya!(screech) pervert!" You cover yourself, jumping off the bed...