My neighbour

The telephone rang from the other direction from where I was sitting...

People were so concentrated in their work including me.....

You were sitting on your individual desk, working on your laptop with some coffee in hand...

"Oops~" someone stepped on my foot, pretending to be sorry when he wasn't...park Jimin, who bullies me at work.

"I didn't mean it~" his sarcastic expression pissed me off so much but I ignored him like I always do, continuing my work....

*typing
I look at the screen, wearing a pair of glasses as I let out a sigh in frustration...

He already left my side, walking up to his desk that was a bit far from me, and I was relieved for that....otherwise he would make my work life hard as hell than it already is.
.
.
.
Hello I'm human, 25 years old, and a co-worker at this place. In this world where vampires and humans work together, and are equally treated...
Even though vampires are stronger than humans, they have to be respectful of the laws.

It's normal....
We both respect each other's species...
And don't think much of it..
.
.
.
I got up from my seat, it was time to leave, because I needed to shift in my new house I bought, and look for a new place to work at...

Just because of Park Jimin, I don't know much about him..
But all I know is that he hates me, steps on my foot every morning before sitting on his seat, somehow finds new ways to bully me everyday....
I can't wait to leave this place *sigh~
.
.
Jimin takes a quick glance at you as you get up with your bag, strapping it around your shoulder.
He freezes In time, staring at you from behind his computer screen.

You could feel someone's eyes on you, and it gave you chills, wanting to ignore it, you quickly walk away, tucking in your chair under the table.

I adjust my bag, a bit frightened cause I could feel the bloodlust in the atmosphere around me....but I couldn't tell who it was...

It was more like someone despising me, and wanting to kill me...so all I could do was run away, with my heart beating out of my chest...

.
.
.
Jimin cracks his neck from all the exhaustion he was feeling, so he also decided to go home....
But before he left, he took a quick glance at your chair again...his pupils got smaller, shrinking in as he frowned with hatred...

Jimin opens his house door, walking in with a tired look, as if he could sleep any moment

.
.
.
Jimin opens his house door, walking in with a tired look, as if he could sleep any moment.

*gulp
Having some left out water from the fridge as he grabs onto the carton with tomatoes on it...

He throws away the water bottle, chugging down the cold liquid from the carton...

*relieved (he lets out a sound after being blissed with his favourite drink)

He clashes on the bed, after taking off his clothes, totally out of it...*groans
"I forgot to take out the garbage ugh!" He stands up again, putting on a gown.... taking out his filled out garbage....

*thump! (Chucks it in the bin outside)
"Finally~" (mumbles)
.
.
.
I walk through this pathway full of flowers, as I take one to keep it as memory....
Walking and walking with my luggage, I spot a familiar face right in front of me...

*gasp!
You suck in air, not believing your eyes as you see park Jimin right in front of you, with his dark, scary eyes as his aura became even dull after seeing your face...

He turned around, walking back to his house....that was RIGHT NEXT TO YOURS...
It seemed as if he wasn't affected in the least and shrugged it off, which was weird...

I gulp, totally regretting my decision on me buying this house, I never knew...that the person I was running away from, was gonna be right in front of me...
.
.
.
Jimin closed his door behind, full of anger as he raged at the door, hitting it once, really hard...

You heard it from outside....not knowing the cause, but scared shitless...
.
.
To be continued.....
Hi guys, I was preparing this story for a long time, and I wanted to publish it so bad...and here it is...
I'll enjoy writing this~
Hope u enjoyed💕❤️💜❤️💜 my new ff
Also I'm making my writing a bit long on this ff...