Barrier

Jimin wipes his mouth, starting to breathe a bit heavy as he licks his lips~

"I think I over did it-" he looks in your hazy eyes, "that's ok" you smile at him, totally In the heavens~

Wtf is wrong with me?
My body is shaking, I'm getting weaker...and I can't believe I can't complain about it....it's all his fault!

The fact you were so drawn by Jimin, made you want to go with the flow like always~

"A-are you sure? I think I drank too much...you want something to eat?" He felt worried, looking at me with those puppy eyes...there was no way I was gonna get mad or ruin the mood because of my shit body~

"Can we eat together?" I asked him....once more to eat with me......remembering the last time I asked him....didn't go so well...
I saw him smirk a little, "you must really like making fun of me..." it pissed me off, why can't he take me seriously...

" it pissed me off, why can't he take me seriously

"(Surprised) I wasn't trying to mock you....Don't take the wrong idea missy~" he shrugged it off as if it was nothing, walking out....away from me
"Well you want to-" I ran after him....

"Hurry up...I'm hungry(Jimin)" he kept walking, as if he didn't need to answer......cause it was always gonna be a yes from him....just for you~

Jimin smiled over his shoulder, slightly turning his head to see if you caught up, and there you were

Running to catch up....
Jimin chuckled a bit, it was hilarious to him....
.
.
.
We sat on the cafe table along with some snacks and ice-coffee....
*slurps~
You taste the cold coffee, sucking on the straw creating a loud sound due to the ice colliding together....

Jimin stares at you, resting his cheek on the palm of his hand "(smile) I-....(pauses)" he sighs, regretting the fact he ran away the first time you asked him to eat together....

(pauses)" he sighs, regretting the fact he ran away the first time you asked him to eat together