HATRED

"Jimin I'm just a bit cold, there's nothing wrong~" you close up towards him again , "just warm me up with your lips" throwing weird lines as you try to seduce him....
Jimin winces at your actions, however starts to blush at your moves as you kiss him...

I put my tongue in his mouth, twirling it around with his "someone will see us" he breaks the kiss, "like you care" you pull him in...

"Can I sleep at your place again.....Tonight...." you place your hand on his chest, resting your head on his shoulder "*phew~ I'm fine" you finally calm yourself down, whispering to yourself while hugging Jimin.....

He hugs you back, not really sure what you were talking about...
"Yeh of course you can" Jimin strokes your hair, soon after smiling at your affection towards him.
"Thank you...." you close your eyes from the hint of pain you were feeling inside your body, but managed to stay put and control yourself.

The pills were finally kicking in, but my finger nails went purple and I felt weird bruises all over my body~

I tightly clench onto jimin's hand.....they were so cold...it didn't help at all....but-
"Feels so good" I kiss his cheek...
He looks at you as he slowly slides his hand around your waist, "you worried me for a sec" he started to believe your fake act of being ok, as he gives a peck on your lips.
.
.
.
.
*KISSES NOISES!*

We desperately close the door behind, taking our clothes off on the spot as soon as we get back home from work...
*gasp!
You take a breather as you break the rough kiss....
"What's going on?" He felt confused on your desperate actions, but didn't deny it for a bit...
But in fact he loved it as he smirked against your neck..
"So bold..." he starts to lay hickeys onto your neck.
.
.
.
I wish I could melt in the moment, I'm starting to feel so comfortable around this man....
His touch is driving me crazy and the way his attitude changed in a way where he gives me this seductive feel, smirking at me and staring at me with those drunk like eyes.

Not a moment wasted as we take our clothes off, roughly kissing while heading towards the bed, before he stopped me.
"What's wrong?" He was on top of me, rolling away at the side....
"Get some rest, it's like.....you're forcing yourself (worried smile)" he tucked me in the blanked...
"Wait what? NO-" you almost sprang up as he pulled you down in his arms "shh~ you worked hard(smile)" he pats my back while hugging me to sleep.....

I was so happy, To the point my eyes went teary...

You can't expect me to be fine, and leaving you after you say those words to me......I just can't-
It breaks my heart....
I wish I could tell you how much I've come to love you, but at the same time I'm suffering......
Mentally and physically.....

"Jimin I'm not a kid" you muffle against his clothes as he holds you tight....."let me change at least....(chuckle)"

I know he was worried, and I know he definitely...liked me....at this point I couldn't bring up the topic....it was painful....

"You're tired aren't you?" He kisses your forehead, squeezing you between his arms on purpose....
"Owowow....omg, you tryna' kill me"

*laughs~

We were having a good time....
That's it....that's what I wanted....

"Remember you hated me not long ago" you look up at his face. "What? No way? I have no clue what you're on about...." he pretends it never happened....

"Great acting" it was was funny to you....leaving little chuckles here and there between your lines, trying to control your laughter....
He smiles at your reaction, clearly wanting more....