GREY

*cough~
I palm my forehead to check the temperature, not understanding why jungkook was panicking so much.....

"You have a fever...." jungkook caresses your cheek, "you need to take care of yourself~" he sighed as He gets off the bed....

"I'm fine, I was feeling ok before....?(confused)" I wince at my temperature, I had no clue I was sick...
.
.
.
.
Jimin crashed into his house, throwing his clothes away as he falls straight on his bed....
"AHHHHHHH!" Burying his face in the pillow...
"WHY!!!!!" Shouting in anger...as he takes out his phone....acting like a high school teenage girl whining about her break up.....
.
.
.
Jungkook leans in towards you while caressing your cheek, "I'll bring some pain killers" he pecks on your lips *kiss
"Then get some sleep, we'll go to the doctors tomorrow morning(smiles)" his smile fades away as he backs off a bit, leaving you alone in the room....

*sigh~
You lay there, confused since you were healthy this morning, it didn't make any sense.....

*phone rings*

I check the phone to see who is was "Jimin?" Seeing his name made me miss him even more,......QuickLy sitting up as I answer the call...
"Jimin!" I was excited, wanting to hear his voice again.....

"Where are you? (Serious)" his voice sounded grumpy, "I-I.....I'm at jungkook's house...." you reply nervously....

Jimin: why'd you leave me?

You: .......(silent)

Jimin: I saw you......
You were spending some quality time with him....
so....lets not drag this any longer....
You wanna be with him.....fine!(jealous)

You: Jimin what?!
No! I told you to wait....

Jimin: (lost for words)

Jimin: but you were getting intimate with that guy, why do you even need me...

You: you're acting like a child.....

Jimin: *pissed

You: *cough!

You hear jungkook's footsteps getting closer towards the room...
"Hey Jimin I'll call you later-" you end the call, leaving him even more suspicious and blanked out....

Jimin throws the phone away across the room, angry as fuck.....
"I HATE YOU!" Releasing his anger by shouting random comments, that only he could hear....
.
.
.
I had some pills, there was this aching pain in the chest which I assumed was because I had a fever....

Jungkook laid next to me, back hugging me to sleep....*tapping...

"J-jungkook (scared)" you gulp in fear while holding onto the pillow....."I-I need to tell you something....It's about our relationship-" you felt your heart crawl up to your throat....

"(Smirk) you know very well about me....
And you know very well that I won't ever let you go...
No matter what, so don't even come close to asking me such a ridiculous question.....you do know what I'm capable of doing don't you....
I have no intentions of letting you go" he knew what you were gonna ask, he knew about everything that was running around in your little brain.....he was just waiting patiently for you to confront him...

You wince at his answer, slowly starting to loose all hope....

"So you did know...." I sadly close my eyes, almost abou to cry but I held it in....