When I first met you

Jimin held you against the wall...forcing you in the restroom, as he pins you....sniffing your neck~

He was hesitating...

Your breathing rate increased as you take a glimpse at him just sniffing you.....
He wanted it ....
So I want to give it to him, after all it was my  decision...giving him permission to drink my blood.

"What's wrong?" You whisper in  his ear, closing your eyes as you felt his lips quiver against you....

I don't wanna run away from what I'm feeling right now.....
Tempted, aroused....begging for his attention...

You slide your fingers through his hair, pressing his lips on your neck "eat up~" you squirm in pleasure...

Jimin opened his mouth, closing his eyes as his fangs sharply pierced through your skin...while your blood leaks out...trickling down your skin...

"*gasp~ Jimin~" you wanted to let out your voice, craving for this sensation to never end....it made you tingle all over...lost in the feels you call out his name....

Jimin slammed his hand on the wall, getting really impatient as he takes another bite out of you, near the same area he had already bitten you....

Getting more desperate....completely forgetting about the whereabouts...he starts to suck you...
"I want more" he bit again...grinding his pelvis while sucking you...

I could feel his breath  tenderly huffing on my hot skin....it felt so good...

You ended up grabbing his hair, licking his ear...while he got a bit freaky with you....

I was cheating....then why did it feel so right, as if there was no regrets anymore~

You part your lips to relieve soft sounds, escaping your mouth one after another....while hearing kissing noises on your neck....
He smelt soo good~
.
.
.
.
[PAST]

It was my first day~
I had this weird sensation in my heart since day one, as if I could feel someone near me....and it felt scary~

You look around the office, everyone seemed busy at their work...except a particular member who was directly staring at you....with his freaky, dark eyes...
It felt so mysterious as you gulp in fear....

I look back around, my heartbeat went off the roof....
.
.
.
.
Jimin's pov:
Who is she? What is this annoying scent coming off her? it makes me want to-

Jimin gulps in hunger as he looks at your sexy back, facing the computer....
A slight smirk appears on his face, soon after shaking his head in disbelief "wha-?" He grabs his head...it felt a bit dizzy~

(Later on)
Jimin's pov:
Not a day goes by when I don't feel my body aching because of this girl....
I can't help but get annoyed, it's all her fault~