Fragrance

Jimin sat there on his chair like always, looking at you and jungkook having a good time together on the same desk...

Jimin kriked his teeth, wanting to ignore everything before his eyes as he turns around in anger...

At this point there was a void between us, and seemed impossible to fix but sometimes I would take tiny glimpses at him just working

He is nothing like jungkook....then why do I feel so attracted to this man, looking at him licking his plump, pink lips while caresses his chin when he's concentrated...

Makes me go insane.....

Jimin stood up to print something...as he was walking by you he looked over...seeing you type with that ring on your finger.....
He didn't make much of it, thinking it was just for fashion but little did he know....you were planning to get married to jungkook...
.
.
.
Jungkook comes up to me, drinking his tea as he asked me how I was doing~
And I just smile at him, fully satisfied for him even being here, standing next to me....

He smiles back with his bunny smile, making my heart flutter, I couldn't believe I was going to marry this perfect man...

You hold his hand, putting down his cup, dragging him to the mix gendered toilets...

Jungkook rests his back against the door, "I really missed you so much~" he caressed my cheek, talking to me with this light, enchanting tone...
I thought I was gonna melt any moment now...
.
.
.
Jimin came back from printing, realising you were gone....still thinking not much of it as he gets back to work...
Until this waft of scent gushed right across the corridor, making him feel a bit dizzy...
Jimin grabbed his forehead....

He could feel his fangs appearing out again, definitely believing this scent belonged to you...as he stood up, wobbling towards this smell...
.
.
.
Jungkook rubbed my bottom lip, with a slight smile on his lips...."I love you~" he blurted out, slowly getting closer to your face....

I cupped his cheeks, parting my lips as I lay it on his.....

Jimin accidentally shoved himself to the wall, not being able to stay still, your fragrance was making him crave for your blood once again....
His body craved for blood, his fangs craved for that piercing feeling on someone's skin....
That his body lacked for years~

He held his face, drifting off from that scent he couldn't get out from his head, this annoying smell he wanted to get rid of soo bad~
.
.
.
I kissed him as he pulled me in closer, using our tongues, eventually exploring deeper...our hot breath collided with each other, closing our eyes and drifting away in the moment~

You hugged him while kissing, not believing it was reality....But then suddenly...

*gasp~
My heartbeat started to accelerate even  faster , I thought maybe I was just feeling it a lot that's all...
But then I could feel his presence~