TISSUE MEMORIES [ENDING]

"Wh-why are they here?" You look at jungkook all confused and terrified...as he just gives you a hard stare...
"Why do you think, I called them (grins)" he was planning to kill Jimin....

"Well I don't want you to hate me...now do I" he caresses your chin, while playing the villain...

"What are you gonna do with this lowly vampire?" The others asked, looking directly at Jimin who was struggling to move...."are we gonna kill it (disgust)"

"You should get rid of it...." the female leader comes forth, all stylish and cool.... "you should~...." she sneakily passes an injection over to jungkook....hiding it under her sleeve....
"Think about it....you don't want her to hate you...I know you're just jealous but don't take our work so lightly....We don't have time for this jungkook" she whispers in his ear, calmly walking away....

"*sigh~ .... hold her back" he demanded as two vampire hunters held you by the arms.....while jungkook didn't want to do anything to you....

*step step

The heels on his boots were tapping against the floor as he approaches Jimin in an intimidating manner...with all that bloodlust he had..., burning inside of him....

Suddenly Jimin shouts, quickly sitting up as he punches jungkook's face "FUCK YOU! *spits" he didn't care what happened to him.....however he was devastated on how weak he was.....

"Omg- (soft spoken)" jungkook widens his eyes, just to witness jimin's grey pupils....."those eyes...." he pointed it out....

Jimin gets confused, not knowing much about himself....

"You fucking monster" jungkook grins like a devil as if he went mental, "that means you must've sucked a human's blood , all filled up nice and tidy in there you Leach, and your vampire's ability strengthens....
(Looks at you again) Was it her?" Jungkook's eyes were wide open like a pebble, he looked phyco-

"NO HE NEVER TOUCHED ME ONCE LIKE THAT I SWEAR" you shout from behind, trying to free yourself while having jimin's back......in a way~

Jungkook looks at you and then back to Jimin while smiling "o I see, well whoever you did it to....still pisses me off-" suddenly jungkook jumps on Jimin strangling the life out of him.....

Jimin's veins pops out on the side of his neck as his face starts to get purplish....trying to break free from his ridiculously strong strength....pressed right against his neck....
He was being strangled to death-

"STOP JUNGKOOK I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" You couldn't bare it anymore, regretting the murder you could've committed....

Jungkook gets shocked by your words for a second, loosing focus as he drifts his thoughts onto you, giving Jimin a chance to break free~

*COUGH!!!! *aggressive inhale *COUGH!!!!

Jimin touches his neck while trying to crawl away but kookie drags him back by his leg "where the fuck are you going?" He holds Jimin still as he injects the syringe right on his neck....where he could see those veins.....*chuckles....

Hiding the injection from your sight, he forcefully stabs Jimin with it....

The female leader just smiles at the scene while leaning against the wall....

"Your fucking done you hear....You never should've come here (whispers), not that it matters, I was gonna kill you secretly and take her far away from this place, that way she would've never guessed what happened to you" jungkook gave out a sinister aura where he had all this hatred locked up.....
"I wish I could've killed you bastard...but I don't want her to hate me.....it's all your fucking fault (angry) she pointed a gun at me because of you....If I see you ever again....your dead....and she won't even know-" he was whispering in jimin's ear, while still pressing the syringe deep into his neck causing it to bleed....even more