Missing u

[few days later]

Jimin was sitting on his carpet, staring down at the small bottles filled with your blood, resting peacefully on the table......*sigh

"It's been so long since I got to taste her" he was missing you very dearly....
He tried to get close but you would always ignore him.....at this point he was annoyed as hell~

Jimin picked up the bottle he was given through his doctor, telling him how no one else's blood suits him~ except yours~

He twisted off the lid, bringing his nose closer to the tip.....*sniffs~

His eyes closes without even realising, lost in the moment of your fragrance that made him melt from the inside....thinking only of you~
Missing how he touched you, missing every single moment he had spent with you~

He sucks in air, putting on his lips on the bottle and before he knew it he was desperately drinking your blood, trying to bite it....lost in the feeling....

Jimin was living off frozen blood for a couple of days again but, it was nothing compared to yours...
It was like a complete turn on his tongue....

He opened his eyes just to find out, the transparent, glass bottle was empty....he gulped it all down in one go....

Jimin wipes his lips, licking them, making sure he doesn't waste a single drop~
"I'm crazy" he mumbles to himself....
.
.
.
.
I was sitting on jungkook's lap, listening to him sing for me~

"O can you also sing this~" you kept asking one song after another....not giving him time to breathe~
He started to chuckle~

"I can't believe we're spending time like this...." you really couldn't believe this was actually happening, all your fantasies were becoming reality, one by one~

I caresses his cheek, leaving a bright smile on his face from your touch "is there anything else I can do for my princess~" he picked you up in his arms, standing up as he spins you around.....

Everything was going great~......
THEN WHY!!!!!! Why do I keep thinking about Jimin! When I don't wanna....leave my head alone!

There was a special fantasy....that was only for jungkook and you....and no one else...
You couldn't even imagine with anyone else~

Kookie dropped you on the bed, hovering over you with a smile on his face which soon turned into lust~

You gulp, getting sexual vibes from the whole atmosphere as you turn your head, not being able to bring yourself to do it~

Why?
When This special moment was only between us two, in my mind it was always meant to be like this~
Then why I can't bring myself to go on....I knew this was coming....I knew I wanted it....do I want it?

Jungkook gently made you look at him as he holds you by the chin, "what's wrong? Is this too fast for you?" He was being careful....

What's wrong with me? He's right in front me!
I need to kiss him.....

You felt like you would heavily regret this if you declined him....it has always been lurking inside your dreams....
Both awake and sleeping, I was obsessed with this guy~

Your hands quivered, slowly moving towards his face as you try to bring his lips near yours~

I could feel my lips tremble, it's not like we haven't kissed before~

Suddenly you remember your kiss with Jimin...widening your eyes in shock~ *gasp

Jungkook thought you were just nervous, leaving no space between our lips as he quickly clashed his on mine~
*kisses noises