My life line

You were being fed by jungkook whilst sitting on a hospital bed as he blows on the steamy porridge....
"You're not gonna talk?" You look at his sad expression full of despair as if he'd experienced the worst in life....once again~

Jungkook puts the bowl down, wiping his eyes "You know how important you are to me...you know you're the only family left....why can't you be more careful-" he had tears in his eyes, talking to me with his slight cracked voice....

"I'm sorry~" you held his hand, feeling more and more guilty....it felt unreal on how selfish I felt-
Jungkook Hugs me, sighing away In relief "thank God your safe" he kisses your cheek....

"Jungkook? What happened to me?" You were confused....and scared at the same time...
Kookie backed away a bit~
"I-I don't know~
When I asked the doctors, they told me-" his face was  turning angry and full of hatred...
"What's wrong?" You get shocked by his facial expressions.....
"Tell me something.......when have you encountered a vampire....and you better not lie" he was keeping his anger locked up all this time~

"What? never!" I straight up lied to his face....
Cause no matter what...I was never gonna say it~
"O really? So did you at least get bitten? against your will? Or when you were unconscious?" He was acting calm, not wanting to cross the line-
"I asked you a question" the fury in his eyes made me gulp.....

"I-I don't know....I don't remember" you scratch your head, anxious as fuck-

"Bullshit-" he stands up...."I'm calling the doctor.....when he explains you what the heck happened to your body......you can't hide away the truth anymore, there is no way in hell you've never met a vampire....I'LL KILL THAT THING!!!" He storms out the room, desperately wanting your answer so he could kill whoever did this to you~
.
.
.
.
[PAST]
Jungkook was my childhood friend, and our families knew each other....
They thought me and jungkook's.....brother....would be a perfect match...for each other....
I was young but....they were already planning our future, however I already liked jungkook....but...
His brother Jin...liked me....

Me, Jin and jungkook were playing at the park, having fun, but I've always tried to stick with both of them wherever I went, they were like my protectors in a way....
And since I was little I felt like I was some kind of princess and they were my two prince, being my Guards....
As time went on.....we started to grow up and so did our families....together.....

We were teenagers going to the same high school, it was all good, we weren't really awkward around each other, cause individually we kept our feelings to ourselves......but one day~
Jin made a proposal to his family to get in contact with my family about him getting married to me~
He thought it was the right thing to do, if he got my family involved first and if they agreed instead of dragging me in....which I felt like....betrayal in a away~
Did he do that on purpose?~
.
.
.
"Jungkook~" After finding out what was going on, I decided to tell kookie about my feelings, however by always staring at him and drooling over him, he already figured I liked him.....
And he still said "sorry~ I can't turn my back on my brother like that...I already knew but I don't feel the same way~ You know how important Jin is to me as a sibling, I care way too much for him....I really am sor-" I stopped him midway at his sentence, having enough of his bullshit but at the same time understood his feelings~
He's always been his brother's pet, he'd loved him unconditionally, there was no way to convince him if it meant breaking his brother's heart.....plus he didn't really feel that way about me.....I was friend zoned....

My parents encouraged me to marry Jin, telling me how good he would be for me and I would stay happy...there was no force but-
I didn't see him more than just a friend and Instead I got mad at him playing so damn dirty-
.
.
.
You face Jin, "I love you~" he had flowers in his hands, "are you serious? Going to my parents like that and then proposing?" You had your arms crossed, annoyed as hell at his actions~
"No....it's not like what you're thinking~ I just wanted to ensure your parents approval before proposing to you....that's all(sweet smile)" he took your hand....

Tbh there was no reason for me to say no, because I knew how kind he was, and I would be lying if I said all I had was friendly thoughts about him~
On the other hand jungkook wasn't into me at all, and at that time I wasn't too obsessed with jungkook before I started to develop strong feelings through the years of waiting for him~

And so....I said yes~
It was like a chance and I took it~

"*sigh~
Alright.....(nervous)" you look at his cheerful....seeing him hug you in joy "omg I'm so happy I could die~" he kissed my cheek as I blushed...
I've never had such physical contact with these two till now~
.
.
.
.
.(present)

The doctor arrives, asking for my health....

I look at kookie's angry face, getting really anxious and confused on what was going on....
"I'll get straight to the point....you have venom in your body" the doctor calmly explains the situation....

"What?!" You freak out on what the heck he was talking about.....
"Yep.....and it's not just any poison, it's a special acidic venom that destroys your insides and organs....potentially killing the person, and you didn't just have little amount of it in you....
We had to get your blood back to liquid because it was clogging up.....do you realise how dangerous that was?" He had more to say....

You look at him confused?
"Have you perhaps made any contact with a specific vampire....or got bitten because, only vampires are able to produce that kind of liquid in someone's body by a single bite....which is why it's illegal for vampires to drink directly from a human....
And the venom is released from the vampire's teeth...it's not something normal, it's their health issue that may resort to this but there is a chance of some venom......however you-
You had sooo much poison in your body, rotting away your organs, I'm surprised you're still alive, it doesn't seem like you were bitten once....
This usually happens if the vampires are in desperate need, their teeth ache, and the venom is produced or taking out toxins from their teeth....
It's like  going to the toilet after eating, that's how they release themselves but it's nothing like how we are~ it's just an example....
What I'm trying to say is-" the doctors look at your report and X-ray.....

"I don't think you have much time on your hand miss, your body has gone through tremendous amount of harm for you to stay alive much longer....
We can do our best to bring you back to health by organs replacements but I don't think that'll be any help, you're body is slowly dying and your heartbeat is slowly decreasing and getting heavier....have you noticed that?" He shakes his head in disbelief as I just sit there with my mouth hanging.....shocked as hell as I look at jungkook who had tears in his eyes, it looked like he was gonna break any second now~

Jimin didn't know about this stuff, he was clueless because he had never experienced all this stuff since he never had real blood......
He didn't know anything because he never gave his doctor a chance from the start, usually when the vampire kids drink blood, they get taught along the way~
But Jimin-
He was different-
And it turned it against him.....completely~
.
.
.
There was no going back~
My time was coming-
I felt like my heart drop out of my chest, as if everything was gonna fade away any moment now and it scared me....I wanted to scream and cry for help but I just froze in terror~
My life was gonna end, and the only thing I could think about was.....Jimin~
.
.
.
To be continued....
I know this was short but I'll be posting the other chapter soon that's why cause I want it separate, also I would have to cut this story a bit cause there are action bits, in detail and I don't if I'm up to that, it's kind boring....let me know cause I don't know, I'll stick with Jimin and y/n.....I will add what I can