REVEAL

I stand there in disbelief, seeing Jimin before my eyes as I run towards him... tightly hugging him with my teary eyes.....
"Jimin it's actually you .... right? (Scared)" you were getting stressed about running away, not even thinking about why Jimin was even here....you just jump on him, as if nothing mattered anymore....

I finally got to see him....
I missed him sooo much....he's actually in front of me

Slowly thoughts began to enter your mind about why the heck was he even here? And how did he find me?

"Hyung what did you do to her? I told you to only bring her here?" Jimin was a bit pissed, spotting Suga's fangs on your neck....

"*sigh
I didn't do this for free you know~ (rolls eyes) There had to be some kind of award" (grins) he closes the door, leaving us two alone in the room....

Jimin huffed in anger.....

"Why are you here?" After hearing them talk to each other, your suspicions started to rise....

"Did you do this to me?! You knew?!" You raised your voice, making him feel guilty...,

"Listen....I wanted to meet you....
But you kept ignoring me....day after day....even when I approached you....so I sent my brother to bring you here....
I know it was wrong but....There was no other way to make you face me and talk to me.....(sad) and now....
We're finally alone...." Jimin holds your hand....
"I wanted all your attention..." he was talking weirdly.....but-

"I won't keep you here for long, I just wanted to make things clear....a-and tell you something....." he was getting a bit nervous, asking his brother to kidnap you for him, thinking you wouldn't even open the door for him.....

"I really am Sorr-" before he could finish off his sentence, you grabbed the back of his head...pulling his face close as you press your lips onto his.....

*shocked!
Jimin widens his eyes, shocked by your actions...
But it didn't take him long to kiss you back....

It soon got passionate and hot, leaving no time to breathe as we roughly kiss each other~

*gasping for air*

We fall on the bed as he hovers over me, breaking the kiss while staring deep into my soul "I always- wanted to touch you" his face was closer to mine, it made my heart go crazy~
As I glare back at him with lust, I wanted him......
I liked him.....
I missed him.....
I don't wanna think about anyone else anymore~

Jimin kept staring at you without breaks, he was being freaky but so did I.....without saying anything....
I didn't even realise I was staring so damn hard, he was so close to my face.....breathing heavily over me...

"Hey~" *krik!
Jimin harshly bites your neck making you flinch in pain but soon after you felt this gush of heat spreading inside of you, that pain soon turned into desire~
"It hurts~
But I feel good~" you felt your skin burning hot, and your eyes getting watery by the second while he wasted no time inhaling all that blood from me~

"I've been soo thirsty (aggressive tone) I want you" he angrily smashed back his lips on yours....

I could taste my own blood on his tongue as it rolled around mine, exploring every inch of my mouth~

You desperately hug him, tightening your grip around him as you arch your spine, giving him space to slip his hand under my back....

Jimin presses his pelvis against you, as he pulls you in while roughly kissing you....

"Jimin....I want more...." you felt guilty before...but now you wanna let it all out....being true to yourself...

Jimin's pov: