Reacting To Random Stuff Pt.6

Damn, the reads on this book has almost half a million. I'm so thankful to you guys, and seeing your comments always puts a smile  on my face. I love all of you, and I wouldn't trade you guys for anything in the world. So, I'll be doing a QNA again. So if there's anything you want to ask just comment here.

"Alright, enough exploring the Mansion. The machine is fixed." Shiro said. Everyone slowly got back into the theatre room.

"Mineta what are you holding?" Asked Tsu. Mineta was holding some sort ray gun.

"I have no idea, it says here it can make copies of anyone who gets shot by it." Said Mineta as he examined the gun. While he was doing that he accidentally pulled the trigger and hit Bakugo, Izuku, and Todoroki.

Three new people suddenly appeared in front of the Trio. The new trio all had one thing in common, they were female.

"What?! Who are you!? Why do you look like me?!" Both Bakugo and his clone said. Both of them grabbed each others collars and began throwing insults left and right.

"H-Hi." Both Izuku and his clone said.
Both of them just stood there. With nervous smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile Todoroki and his clone just blankly stared at each other.

"Hello." Said Todoroki.

"Hello." Said Shoko.

"....."

"......"

".........."

"Do you like Cold Soba?" Asked Todoroki.

"Yes." Replied Shoko.

"We're friends now." Said Todoroki.

"Yes." Replied Shoko.

"Well....that happened." Said Tsu.

"Wait, Tokoyami shouldn't you be migrating?" Asked Kaminari in a joking tone

"And shouldn't you have more than 10 brain cells?" Asked Tokoyami. Kaminari proceeded to cry while Kirishima and Sero were comforting him.

"You guys seriously do that?" Asked Hagakure. Earning a few nods from her classmates.

"Sometimes."

"Always."

"I don't think Kouda can do that." Said jiro.

"Yeah same." Said Mina.

"Wait, Principal Nezu, If you have babies with another rat-bear-mouse thing will they be like you or just be a replica of you with no knowledge whatsoever." Asked Todoroki.

"I don't know, I've never thought of that before." Replied Nezu.

"It's best if you don't." Said All Might.