The Real Big 3

Shiro was sitting on his chair when Izuku came up and asked him a question.

"Hey Shiro? H-How come we can't see you?" Asked Izuku.

Fun Fact: Shiro can only be seen as a dark figure. Which is ironic when his name literally means white.

"Oh that? Do you wanna see how i really look like?" Asked Shiro.

Everyone nodded.

"Your gonna have to wait, i'm pretty tired right now." Said Shiro as he plopped down on the couch.

"But what about the universe we're gonna watch?" Asked Momo.

"Let Izuku press the buttons, i'm sure he's been paying attention on which buttons i was pressing." Said Shiro.

"A-alright!" Exclaimed Izuku as he went to the machine and pressed a few buttons until it dropped a tiny piece of paper.

The Real Big 3

Nejire titled her head in confusion. "Aren't we the big 3?" Asked The blue haired girl.

"Maybe it's Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya?" Asked Kaminari.

"Yeah that makes a lot of sense." Replied Kirishima.

"Anyways start it." Said Shiro.

The screen opened up to see Izuku sitting on his desk with an emotionless expression. The other students started talking to each other about random things. Until a purple haired teen approached him.

"Hey. Is this desk taken?" Asked The teen.

Izuku shook his head.

The teen put his bag down on the side of the desk and sat down.

"I'm a bit worried about this one." Said Mina.

"Why's that?" Asked Kirishima.

"Did you see how Midoriya acted when Shinso approached him? It was like he didn't care at all and he wasn't even nervous." Said Mina in a worried tone.

"That is strange, let's see what happens next." Said Kirishima.

The purple haired teen looked at Izuku. 'He looks average, doesn't seem to have emotions though. I'm gonna have to make friends with this guy.'

"Not much of a talker are you?" Asked The purple haired teen.

Izuku looked at him with his emotionless expression. "I see no purpose in talking to other people unless if it's necessary." Said Izuku.

The purple haired teen smiled and extended his arm out to Izuku. "I had similar thoughts, Hitoshi Shinso by the way." Said Shinso.

Izuku shaked his hand. "Izuku Midoriya."

"So, wanna eat lunch later?" Asked Shinso.

Izuku nodded his head.

"Wow, they're good friends already." Said Kirishima.

"I wouldn't really call that friends, the other me is probably just trying to get to now him because of how he acts." Said Shinso.

Everyone else nodded.

Lunchtime.

Izuku and Shinso can be seen walking side by side. After they entered the cafeteria they both heard sounds of screaming and tiny explosions going off.

They looked at the table of class 1-a where there were chattering and arguing. Mostly by a sandy blonde haired teen. The said teen stopped his barrage of curses and looked at Izuku. His face changed from angry to really fucking angry. He left the table and began stomping towards Izuku.