Wandering A Haunted Forest

Shiro walked over to the machine and began pressing some buttons. After a few seconds the machine dropped a piece of paper with the words;

Wandering A Haunted Forest

Eri and Kota were visibly shaking from what was about to play.

"I-Is daddy gonna be alright?" Asked Eri in a terrified and worried tone. Izuku smiled and picked her up and pressing their foreheads together.

Luckily Aizawa was asleep while using his wings as blankets.

"I'm gonna be fine Eri, i'm strong remember?" Said Izuku with a smile. Eri and Kota smiled back in return
and hugged Izuku.

Everybody's heart was struck by an arrow because of the touching scene.

"Aww, how touching. But let's get back to the video." Said Shiro.

Everybody else just nodded.

"Alright, let's get this slightly terrifying, but funny video started." Said Shiro.

The screen turned on as it showed Izuku in full hiking gear with a big bag on his back. He stood in front of a fence blocking the entrance of a presumed haunted forest. He took a deep breath and adjusted his bag.

"Well....I hope they find my body when I die." He mumbled. He took off his bag and threw it over the fence. After that, he climbed on the fence and jumped to the otherside.

"Ok, it's already off to a horrible start." Said Kendo.

"I know...this is gonna be so entertaining." Said Reiko.

"Agreed. I can't wait to hear this brat's screams." Said Shigaraki.

Izuku walked into the forest while holding the straps of his backpack with both hands. He looked around a bit and saw strange claw marks on some trees. He walked over to the closest one and traced his hand on the claw marks.

"Strange, I barely see any life here, no birds, no insects, no nothing. Except for the trees. Yet, there's this enormous claw mark. Does this belong to a tiger? Unlikely, I haven't seen claw marks this big before." He mumbled. He took out his phone and took a picture of the claw mark with his hand beside it. For comparison.

"Holy shit! That's enormous!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

"What kind of animal has claws as big as that?" Asked Ojiro.

"Don't know, but I wouldn't want to find out." Replied Kirishima.

Izuku walked for 20 minutes in the forest. Until he saw something on one of the trees. He walked over a bit closer and his eyes widened.

"I-I-Is that a p-p-page?" He walked over to the tree and he saw the page and took it. He traced his hand on the page and put it in his pocket.

"This has to be fake, there's no way she's real. But....there is no life here...and I doubt somebody would be dumb enough to scatter pages around the forest....if that's the case, I need to get out of here right now." He started running and frantically kept looking back.

"Who's 'She'?" Asked All Might.

"Probably a monster." Replied Midnight.

"He running like his life depends on it." Said Kaminari.

"Because it is. He's silently being chased by something, he feels it too that's why he keeps running and looking back." Said Reiko.

After 10 minutes of non-stop running Izuku sat down on a boulder. He took out his flask and drank some water. As if on instinct, he leaped and rolled on the ground he looked at the area where he was sitting and saw a knife and lodged itself there.

"Wow! You're surprisingly nimble for a human." A voice said. Izuku quickly stood up from his position and looked around searching for the source of the voice.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" Izuku looked calm outside but in the inside he was screaming.

'NO PLEASE!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I JUST WANTED TO EXPLORE THIS FOREST AND FIND A PURPOSE FOR GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE INSTEAD OF JUST WASTING MY LIFE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND JACKING OFF TO ANIME GIRLS!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING!!'

Everyone was shocked.

"W-Wow, you're into that kind of stuff Midori?" Asked Mina. Instead of a reply she only heard a loud thud. Izuku had fallen unconscious.

"I-I didn't know Midoriya was into hentai...well, atleast there's another man of culture present here." Said Mineta.

"Yes! Scream some more!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! let me hear your bloody cries for help!! Finally a good fucking video!" Exclaimed Shigaraki.

"Looks like we have Todoroki number 2." Said Sero.

"Wait what?" Asked Todoroki.

An audible giggle was heard. Until a figure started to walk out of shadows, Izuku squinted his eyes and looked at the figure a few feet away from him. It was a girl with a slender figure wearing a white hoodie with blood on it, she also wore a short skirt. Her skintone was ghostly white. And her eyes had no eyelids at all.

"She looks terrifying!!" Exclaimed Kaminari as he hid behind Jiro.

"She looks like Toga, but slightly worse." Said Dabi.

"Mother of all things holy, why does she not have eyelids?" Asked Ibara.

"She cut them off." Replied Shiro.

"Sheesh, that's insane." Said Kamui Woods.

Izuku panicked and threw his flask on her hitting her in the face. The girl stumbled back a bit until she regained her composure and glared at Izuku.

Izuku's eyes started to look around the area looking for any possible escape routes until he saw one to his right. He needed to distract this insane high school, senpai obsessed girl for him to escape.

"That hurt you brat! For that, i'll kill everyone you love!" The girl took out a knife from behind her back.

"Uhh, I love you?" The girl stayed silent and blushed a bit.

".......listen here you little shit." She approached Izuku, but Izuku ran full speed to his right with the girl following close behind him. A knife flew past him but he didn't look back he just kept running.

He saw the fence and his face immediately lit up with hope. That was until....tentacles had wrapped themselves around Izuku's torso and pulled him back into the forest. Izuku desperately clawed at the ground but he couldn't escape from the tentacles grasp.

"Ah, seeing the hope that was in his eyes vanish is quite entertaining." Said Mr. Compress.

"I wanted to see more blood!" Exclaimed Toga.

"Watching the all hope that was in his eyes vanish in just a second is a bit depressing." Said Dabi.

"I feel you." Said Hawks.

Izuki was then lifted up in the air and forced to face the thing that had captured him. It was a tall pale woman with no face, with black silky long hair. She was also wearing a business suit.

Izuku paled and after a few minutes. He passed out.

The screen turned black.

"Not gonna lie, it wasn't that scary." Said Miruko.

"True. It needed more gore and blood but atleast it was funny." Said Reiko.

"The other girl was cute though." Said Mineta.

"For once, I actually agree with you Mineta." Said Kirishima.

(Hello! Sorry for updating so late I rarely get enough time to write a chapter right now so expect later updates. Anyways this chapter invloves creepy pasta characters and Izuku. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'll see you all in the next one! BUH-BYE!)