Izuku Hustle Pt.2

Shiro walked over to the machine and pressed a few buttons when the machine dropped a piece of paper.

Izuku Hustle Pt.2

"Wow, that was quick." Said Kirishima.

"I know right?" Replied Tetsutetsu.

"Wait, why did this one get a part 2 early?" Asked Nezu.

Shiro just shrugged his shoulders as he went to take a seat.

"What is this one about?" Asked Izuku.

"You're a Kung Fu Master in this one." Replied Momo.

"Oh, but i haven't seen the first part yet." Said Izuku.

"Doesn't matter. And start it already i want some more clues for my theory book- i mean, i want some more clues on how to end my suffering." Said Todoroki while sweating bullets.

"Same." Replied Shinso.

"Uh, um...ok let's start." Said Shiro.

BAM!

AFO destroyed door and reveal that no one was in the room. "Where is Nana and her brats?" Then he sensed a powerful presence and quickly looks down and saw Izuku was there on the second floor where the open stairs hallway was.

'Nana? Isn't that All Might's mentor.' Thought Izuku as he looked at All Might.

"They're gonna fight! this is gonna be epic!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

AFO smiled in mockery of seeing him. "So you're still alive kid." AFO said with an amused look on his face Izuku was on the of open stairway with all villains looking at him. AFO snaps his finger and shouted. "KILL HIM!" Soon the villains started to charge towards where Izuku was.

"This is it! Beat the shit out them midoriya!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

"I'm also right here you know?" Said Izuku.

"Oh yeah, i forgot you were here." Replied Kirishima.

Izuku saw one coming from his left with a sword in his hand. The bandit did a overhead attack with the sword.

"Watch out!" Exclaimed Uraraka.

In Izuku's eyes everything was in slow motion and he shifted his feet slighty and avoided the sword slash. Izuku quickly countered with a backhand to the gut. Sending the bandit crashing to the upperstairs with the other bandits. Izuku felt the presence from behind as two axes were coming to attack him on the head.

"Phew! He dodged!" Said Uraraka.

Everybody tensed as the axe's were coming to attack the poor cinnamon roll. Izuku himself was watching intently.

He steps back and easily dodges the axes and followed up with back
elbow strikes to his attackers sending them crashing through a stone edge barrier. Izuku quickly turns and saw the upper stair villain was about to attack him with an axe but quickly he steps forward and dodge and use his shoulders to hit the bandit and quickly followed with another shoulder strike.

'Interesting, not only do i see them in slow motion, but my power is quite formidable as well.' Thought Izuku.

"Those shoulder strikes must've hurt a lot." Said Mina still cringing from the thought of getting hit by one of those.

Soon Izuku was attacking everyone towards him with strong strikes from him. He quickly stomps the third one coming with a powerful stomp on the toe that completely shattered and flattened the foot of the villain.