𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵

Shiro walked to the machine and pressed a few buttons until the machine dropped a piece of paper.

"Woah, this is weird." Said Shiro.

"What is it?" Asked Nezu.

Shiro showed the piece of paper to everyone and they were shocked as well.

𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵

"Oh no! Deku's a villain here?" Asked Uraraka with a worried tone.

"Wait, that's what you're shocked about?" Asked Shiro.

"Yeah what else is there to be shocked about?" Responded Uraraka.

"I don't know maybe how the letters are written." Said Shiro in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh yeah..."

"Oh and i'm bringing Izuku here." Said Shiro.

"You are!?" Exclaimed Uraraka.

"Bring him here quick!!" Exclaimed Toga.

"Hurry up peasant." Said Yui Kodai.

Shiro sweatdropped at how thirsty these young women were. Shiro clapped his hands and screaming was now heard.

"AAAHHHHH!! I'M GONNA DIE!!" Screamed Izuku. Until he landed on top of mineta knocking him out cold.

"I-I'M ALIVE!" Exclaimed Izuku while looking around.

"Hi! I'm God! Nice to meet you Izuku Midoriya." Said Shiro.

"Y-you're God? I thought God would be some old geezer with a white beard." Said Izuku.

Shiro sweardropped again.

"Alright, i'm not God kid. And look around you a bit more." Said Shiro.

"Uh, ok." Izuku looked around and saw Class 1-a and 1-b along with some pros and All Might.

"G-guys!! What are you doing here!?" Asked Izuku.

"We're watching you." Said Shinsou which sent chills down Izuku's spine.

"Sorry poor choice of words. We're watching different versions of you." Said Shinsou.

"D-different versions of me?" Asked Izuku completely confused.

"Yep! And they're fun to watch!" Exclaimed Toga.

Izuku turn his head to the voice and saw Toga.

"T-toga?! W-what are you doing here?" Asked Izuku.

"Same reason as them! And i have other league members with me." Said Toga while pointing to where the villains were.

"AHHHH!! G-guys the league of villains are here!" Exclaimed Izuku.

"Shut up brat." Said Shigaraki.

"Hm." Dabi hummed in agreement.

"Don't worry about them they're completely harmless." Said Momo.

"R-really?" Asked Izuku.

"Yep!"

"Now then let's begin!" Exclaimed Shiro.

The screen opened up to see Izuku with jet black hair, red eyes and Toga sitting next to each other.

So today my friend izuku tells me, "Toga you know what? Shigaraki's always messing with us, why don't you mess with him?" I go, "What should i do?" He goes, " Why don't you prank call him?" I go, " Dude....THATS A GOOD IDEA!"