You're cold, But really Hot

(This takes place before the reacting series.)

"That last one was really cool! It showed us how much midoriya went through in order to become who he is now.... so manly." Said kirishima with tears running down his cheeks.

"Yeah! The rap was really cool too, i liked the chorus and the third verse, especially the beat." Said tetsutetsu.

"I agree, the beat was astonishing." Said kirishima.

"They sound like geniuses right now..." Said kaminari.

"Unlike you." Said jiro.

"Hey! I know some things too y'know!" Retorted kaminari.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Said jiro in a mocking tone.

"Uhh..."

"How to be an egghead in just one move?" Answered jiro.

"Alright, stop it with the lovers quarrel ok? We're gonna start now." Said shiro.

"WE ARE NOT LOVERS!" Screamed both with beet red faces.

Shiro proceeded to walk towards the machine, but was stopped by eri pressing some buttons.

"HEY WAIT! DON'T PRESS THOSE BUTTONS!" Exclaimed shiro.

Eri couldn't hear what shiro was saying and pressed the last button.

"NOOOOO!" Screamed shiro.

"Uh, what's so bad about eri pressing some buttons shiro?" Said nejire.

"Those....those weren't regular buttons....those were BL buttons..." Said shiro.

After saying that the girls immediately had nose bleeds and their faces were beet red.

"Um, what does BL mean shiro?" Asked kota.

"Oh young kota, you don't have enough will power to pretend you didn't hear what i am about to say........BL is-" Shiro couldn't finish because he was interrupted by mineta.

"A relatively new term used to indicate broadly manga, anime or fan works depicting love between men for a presumed female audience. These relationships between men are often sexual and have determined and visually codified 'top' and 'bottom' positions. The 'top' also called the seme, 'attacks' or rather gives love to the 'bottom', or in other words the uke." Mineta explained.

Everyone just looked at him wide-eyed.

........

........

........

........

........

"What the hell mineta.......how the hell do you know so much about BL?" Asked kaminari." You know what? Don't answer what i asked you." The electric quirk user added.

"Did kota hear what mineta just said?" Asked tiger.

"No, i covered his ears in time." Said shiro.