Daddy!

"So what's the next gonna be?" Asked David.

"I hope it's not like the last one" Said melissa.

Everybody was still traumatized by the last one.

"Don't worry! I just know this one's gonna be pretty wholesome!" Said shiro.

"I hope so." Said aizawa in a tired tone.

Shiro goes over to the machine and pushes some buttons.

After a short moment the machine coughed up a piece of paper.

"Oh! This one's gonna be suuuppppeerr! Wholesome!" Said shiro.

"Can you show us the title?" Asked mandalay.

"Here." Said shiro.

Shiro show's the paper that holds the video's title...

Daddy!

"Wait, so is midoriya gonna be a dad in this? Kero" Asked tsu.

"Yes!" Said shiro.

'I wonder who his wife's gonna be' thought all the girls.

'I wonder what kind of slut would marry useless deku!' Thought bakugou.

The screen then opens up to see a kitchen with eri playing at the counter.

"Look eri it's you!" Said mirio.

"Yaay!! Izu-nee is my papa!" Exclaimed eri as she holds out a fist in the air.

'Awww' thought everyone.

"Mama! Look i drew a picture of us and papa!" Said eri.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Said nejire.

"But i wonder who the mother is?" Said present mic.

"It's probably one the girls here." Said Mt. Lady.

As Mt. Lady said that all the girls released a competitive aura.

'That's gotta be me!' Thought all the girls while staring at the screen waiting to see who it is.

The screen pans out further to see a very fancy looking kitchen.

"Woah, that's one fancy looking kitchen." Said Melissa.

"Probably belongs to midoriya." Said sero.

The screen pans out even further to see a slim figure with a ponytail cooking bacon and eggs.

'A ponytail! There's only one person who has a ponytail hairstyle and thats..' thought every girl while glaring daggers at momo.

'Ha! I knew it'd be me!' Thought momo while having a mocking grin plastered on her face.

"Eri dear, can you wake up daddy for me?" Said the woman.

"Sure thing mommy!" Exclaimed eri while jumping out of her chair and running out the kitchen.

Eri continue's to run out the kitchen into a massive hall with spiral stairs and a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Woah!, that's a big hall!" Exclaimed mirio.

"Midoriya's probably rich here to have such a fancy looking house." Said mina with awe present in her tone.

"Yeah midobro's probably a pro hero here already." Said kirishima while looking at the screen.

Eri proceed's to climb up the spiral stairs running through another big hall and opening a door to room filled with allmight merch.

"Yup, that's midoriya's room alright!" Said toru.

Eri silently tip toes to a king sized bed with a big lump hiding behind sheet's, eri climbs up the edge of the bed to hear slight snoring.

"Even deku kun snores huh." Said uraraka.

Eri tip toes a little closer and jumps on the big lump immediately the lump sits up right holding his stomach with both hands.

"Eri you shouldn't do that all the time it hurts my stomach." Said izuku while standing on his feet and looks at eri.

(The picture above is izuku and hes wearing the same when he slept.)

Seeing this all the girls immediately went red.

While the guys were in awe.

"W-w-wow, d-d-deku kun looks s-so h-h-h-hot." Said uraraka with her face as red as a tomato.

"Shoto you didn't tell you had such a-a-a..." Said fuyumi while her face as red as endeavors flames.

"A hot friend?" Said shoto.

"Y-yeah" Said fuyumi.

"Damn midoriya he has all the girls her-" mineta couldn't continue because he was smacked by tsu's tongue.

"I had to do it because if i didn't you wouldn't wake up, you're a hard sleeper ya know that daddy?" Said eri.

"Oh! And mommy told to wake you up blame mommy not me! " said eri.

Hearing this everybody was giggling at eri's antics.

"Now i feel bad for that woman." Said midnight.

"Then, how about we go and scare mommy?" Said izuku.

"Yeah! Lets do it!" Exclaimed eri.

"Wow, like father like daughter." Said small might.

"I'm still curious who she is though." Said present mic.

"Yeah me too" said kamui woods.

Izuku and eri silently tip toed out of the room and continued to do so till they were at the kitchen. There they silently rolled behind the counter waiting for the unsuspecting woman to come. And when she did they jumpscared her.

"BOOO!!!" Both eri and izuku exclaimed.

"Eeekk!!" The woman shouted.

"HAHAHA!! Your face was priceless darling." Said izuku while wiping some tears from his eyes.

"Darling! You shouldn't do that i almost had a heart attack!" Said the woman.

The woman was slightly shorter than izuku with blonde hair, glasses and her hair in a ponytail not the spiky kind though.(Sorry if you thought it was momo but i wanted to try izuku x melissa because i really like the ship, again sorry🙏).

"MELISSA!/MY DAUGHTER!/ME!/YOU!" Everybody exclaimed.

"I thought it was yaomomo but looks like i was wrong." Said jiro.

"Yeah me too" said sero.

"I knew it had to some other girl cause when it showed her for the first time she didn't have the spiky kind of ponytail just like yaomomo." Said kirishima.

"I had my suspicion's as well." Said Iida while robot hand chopping the air.

"W-why m-me though?" Asked melissa.

"Sorry about that, but what's for breakfast?" Said izuku while sitting down.

"Bacon and eggs, and why didn't you change out of your clothes?" Said melissa while preparing breakfast.

"I was too tired to change out of them." Said izuku.

"-sigh- what am i supposed to do with you." Said melissa with a smile on her face.

The screen then goes black.

"That was sweet, funny and good at the same time." Said sato.

"Yeah! i hope we get to see more!" Exclaimed mina.

(Phew i'm finally done with this chapter now i can go to sleep BYE!! i hope you enjoyed ✌ Peace Out!).