Comedy Singer Pt.2

"Is he awake yet?" Asked Shiro while poking his finger at the uncouncious Izuku.

"Not yet." Said Todoroki smacking Shiro's hands.

"Alright." Said Shiro as he walks to the machine pressing a few buttons, a few moments later the machine dropped a piece of paper, when he saw it his eyes widened in excitement. He showed the piece of paper to everyone.

Comedy Singer Pt.2

"Oh no, not this again."

"Ah, shit here we go again."

"Hahahaha, c'mon it's not gonna be as bad as the last one. Anyways let's get started!" Exclaimed Shiro.

The screen showed an older Izuku on stage with a piano.

We all want love,
How many single ladies out there
Looking for love tonight?

"Wooo!!" Cheered the Girls.

Yeah, Woo that sadness out
There's more where that came from
Ladies, I know what you want......
Want...... want...

"What is he doing?" Asked Kaminari.

"That's for special effects." Replied Shiro.

You want a guy that's sweet(Koda)

A guy that's tough(Tetsutetsu)

A feminist who likes to pay for stuff(Ojiro)

"He shows the people who he's refering to, it's actually not bad." Said Mina.

"I'm not that much of a feminist but it's still good." Said Ojiro.

Koda just nodded.

The kind of guy that gets along with your friends without being attracted to any of them(Sero)

A good boy(Izuku)

A bad boy(Bakugo)

A good bad boy(Kirishima)

A half good, half bad, half boy(Todoroki)

"Nice! I'm a good bad boy!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

"Why am i a half good, half bad, half boy?" Asked Todoroki.

"Hahahaha!! That's because you're gay you Youtube wannabe bastard." Exclaimed Bakugo.

Loves your brother sensitive but not weak(Shinso)

And he's a great lover, calls your mother on the weekend(Iida)

Now you might think this guy only exist in your mind
Guess what: You're right!

"If you're brother's not gay sure i'll love him." Said Shinso.

"It'd be an honor to call my lover's mother!" Exclaimed Iida as robotically karate chops the air.

"That last one was a bit cruel." Said Midnight.

The Girls nodded.

If you want love, lower your expectations a few because Prince Charming would never settle for you
If you want love, just pick a guy and love him and of he's got a thing for feet say "fuck it" sweep me off them

"There's a high chance he's referring to Mineta." Said Tsu.

"Hey! I didn't even do anything yet!" Said Mineta.

"Yet." Replied Tsu.

Now the good is that atleast men have very realistic expectations for women.
He said, sarcistically setting up a second verse in a comedy song

You want a girl that's nice(Tsu)

A girl that's not obsessed with her looks but is insanely hot(Jiro)

The kind of girl that you can show to your folks loves the movies that you like and always laughs at your jokes(Mina)

"I thought people didn't like my bluntness." Said Tsu.

"I can't really imagine myself in the 'Hot' category." Said Jiro.

"I don't mind a boyfriend who's as energetic and cheerful as me!" Exclaimed Mina.

A real girl(Uraraka)

A hot girl(Mei)

A really hot girl(Kendo)

A brand new really hot real doll(Momo)

"Does he think i'm lesbian?" Asked Uraraka.

"I'm greasy and dirty all the time, but if you find that hot then you're probably creepy or just straight up perverted." Said Mei.

"I'm not as beatiful as Momo but i'm glad to know people think i'm that attractive." Said Kendo.

"I don't even want to know what he just said but i'm flattered to know people are using such words." Said Momo.

Wants to impress you doesn't care if you notice and only ever uses you to tickle her throat with with(Toga)

You might think that this girl only exist in your mind but she's real but last week she died.

"Tickle my throat? That means drinking blood right?" Asked Toga.

"I can't say for sure." Said Midnight.

"I don't know what happened to that girl a week later but R.I.P." Said Shinso.

If you want love, lower your expectations a lot you might think your dick is a gift i promise it's not

"Wooo!!" Cheered the Girls.

"Wooo!!" Cheered Midnight.

Everyone just stared at her.

"What?"

"N-nothing"

If you want love, just pick a girl and love her then whip out your dick and let the girl you love decline the offer

I don't want  a neat freak, i don't want a slob somebody with bedhead and a deadend job

Aizawa came out of his cocoon with butterfly wings and all. "That sounds a lot like me."

"H-how did you get wings Shota?" Asked Present Mic.

"Evolution." Said Aizawa.

Cause i won't settle for less than perfect we want perfect children a perfect life a perfect husband or a perfect wife
But deep down we know, we don't deserve it,
But....
We all deserve love even on the days when we aren't our best,
Cause we all suck but love can make us suck less
We all deserve love, it's the very best part of being alive and i would know i just turned 25

The screen turned black.

"That last verse was nice." Said Melissa.

"It wasn't as bad as we thought." Said Sero.

Everyone else just nodded.

"See it wasn't that bad." Said Shiro.

(Hello! You may have gotten a notification that this was published early, and i'm sorry i accidentally published it early but today i'm gonna publish two chapters so stay tuned!)