Singing Is My Passion Pt.2

(I'm adding one of my most favorite songs ever and this song saved me from the deep dark abyss of depression and suicide. So if your depressed then you need to book a therapy session talk about your depression and let a professional hear it, but if you search for moral wisdom in caty perry's lyrics then..... kill yourself!)

-bo burnham.

"So, what are we gonna watch now?" Asked mirio.

"I'll check." Said shiro as he walked over to the machine and pressed a couple of buttons after a few minutes the machine coughed up a piece of paper and it landed on the ground, shiro picked it up and showed it to everyone.

Singing Is My Passion Pt.2

"Yes! Finally some music!" Exclaimed jiro.

"Jeez, your obsession is really creepy." Said kaminari.

"So, This is the first chapter to get a part 2 that means the doctor stone part will get a 2nd part eventually yes?" Asked nezu while sipping his cup of tea.

"That's correct." Said shiro.

"Alright, start it then."

The screen opened up to see all of class 1-a in the living room watching tv. But they were interrupted when jiro came running from the elevator.

"What's she running from?" Asked monoma.

"Dunno." Said kendo.

"Woah jiro! Why were you running?" Asked kaminari.

"Yeah, you were full on sprinting like usain bolt." Said kirishima.

"Guys you won't believe what i have right now." Said jiro as she put her phone on the table.

"Whatcha got?" Asked mina while looking at the phone.

"I recorded midoriya singing!" Exclaimed jiro.

"So that's why you have bags under your eyes." Said tsu.

"That's actually kind of creepy." Said Yui.

"I know right?" Said ibara.

"That's pretty creepy." Said mina.

"Nevermind that! Let's listen to him sing." Class 1-b suddenly came in in looking for kendo.

"Hey 1-A! Have you seen our friend kendo?" Asked tetsutetsu, 1-a only shook their head in telling them that they didn't see her.

"What happened to me?" Asked kendo.

"I don't know." Said yui.

"What does she look like?" Asked jiro.

"She has a side ponytail and she's the girl with the big hand quirk." Said yui.

Jiro thought about it for a moment, when realization suddenly hit her right in the head.

"Hahahaha the look on her face is priceless." Said kaminari.

"Wait! Did you say she had a big hand quirk?" Asked jiro.

Class 1-b only nodded.

"Why? Have you seen her?" Asked ibara.

"I know this may sound weird but, i heard a loud thud inside of midoriya's room." Said jiro.

"Ohhhh, what could they be doing in there~~" Teased midnight.