Boy Love.

Shiro walked over to the machine. He pressed a few buttons and shortly after, the machine dropped a piece of paper. Shiro looked at it with wide eye's and kept rubbing them, looking at the piece of paper with disbelief. He showed it to everyone and the girls cheered.

Boy Love.

"WOOHH!!" Screamed The Girls.

"Oh no...." Said All The Boys in unison.

"Remind me to bleach my eye's after this." Said Kaminari.

"Can somebody pluck my eye's out of their sockets?" Asked Sero.

"We're gonna have to watch this." Said Todoroki.

"Meh, i've seen worse." Said Mineta.

"This is gonna cost me my sexuality." Said Tokoyami.

"At least it won't cost you your dignity." Replied Izuku.

"Let's endure this together! As men!" Exclaimed Iida.

"Yeah! Ough! Ough!" Exclaimed The Men. (They're not boys anymore. They're men!)

"We're men! We can take this! Play it now!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

"If you say so." Said Shiro.

The screen opened up to see Todoroki staring at Midoriya while Aizawa was teaching class.

'I feel like somebody is staring at me.' Thought Izuku. He looked around a bit and his eye's landed on Todoroki, sure enough he was the one staring. Todoroki quickly looked down when Izuku saw him staring.

'M-Midoriya noticed! What is he gonna think of me now? Will he think i'm weird?' Todoroki looked down at his desk but not before glancing at Izuku who was a blushing mess.

'I-It was Todoroki! He was staring at me! What does that mean? D-Does he like me? No probably not. he probably likes someone like Momo.' Thought Izuku. He glanced at Todoroki who was playing with his pen spinning it around his fingers skillfuly.

"Oh god...please." Said Sero whose head was wrapped around tape.

"W-We can take this guys! W-We're men remember!" Said Iida. Who was wearing earplugs.

"Ahh~~ i can't wait to see them make love." Said Midnight.

"Oh shiver me timbers! SHUT UP!" Exclaimed Bakugo. Who was smashing his bleeding head against the floor.

"Ew, gross!" Exclaimed Kota.

"Please don't say that in front of kids Midnight." Said Mandalay.

It was now lunchtime and the dekusquad is sitting in lunch table.

Izuku is eating his food while occasionally glancing at Todoroki. Todoroki noticed this. And his hands started to shake. 'W-Why is he glancing at me? Does he like me? probably not. He likes Uraraka, right?' Todoroki glanced at Izuku and at that moment their eyes met.

"Oh my god! I can't wait what will happen when Todoroki confesses!" Exclaimed Mina.

"So romantic! I wish you were like that Shoto!" Exclaimed Fuyumi.

"I'd rather not." Replied Todoroki.

"Why is Todoroki acting like that though?" Asked Momo.

"Well, Todoroki is a femboy there." Replied Shiro.

"What's a femboy?" Asked Kaminari.

"Mineta, care to explain?" Asked Shiro.

"With pleasure, A femboy is a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically male. However, this person will often present himself in a very feminine manner. This behavior may be exhibited part of the time, or all of the time." Explained Mineta.