Dr. Strange

Shiro walked over to the machine and  pressed some buttons, a few moments later the machine dropped a piece of paper.

Dr. Strange

"Is that not the same as the last one?" Asked Nezu.

"Unfortunately not." Replied Shiro.

"sigh... you can start it now."

The screen opened up to see Izuku in a suit with a red cape floating around in some kind of weird ass dimension.

"W-where is that?" Asked Izuku while shaking in fear.

"I don't know, but i have a bad feeling about this." Replied Todoroki.

Everyone else just gulped and nodded.

Moments later of just flaoting around, Izuku safely landed on top of a round thingy. (I seriously don't know what that is.)

Izuku looked at his arm and did some kind of weird hand motion as he was done doing that a weird glowing thing appeared on his arm.

"Is that magic?" Asked Kaminari.

"Maybe." Replied Mina.

"From my speculation, it seems to have some kind of connection to the stone inside that necklace of his." Explained Izuku.

"Nice observation skills Midobro!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

Izuku just nodded.

A giant eye suddenly appeared in front of Izuku and he casually looks back at it. The eye or the head, got a bit further away from Izuku showing the face of AFO.

"Holy shit he looks scary!" Exclaimed Sero.

Eri and Kota hid behind Izuku holding on to him for dear life.

Izuku floated away from his previous spot and landed in an area near AFO. Izuku looked at his arm one last time and looked up at AFO. "AFO....I've come to bargain." Said Izuku.

"You've come to die...your world is now my world, like all worlds." Said AFO as he shoots mutliple spikes at Izuku. Izuku summoned two glowing yellow shields and began protecting himself from the onslaught of spikes.

Everyone was at the edge of their seats looked intently at the screen.

"Please don't die! Please don't die! Please don't flipping die!" Screamed Uraraka.

AFO opened his mouth and a purple beam of light came out, aimed directly at the Izuku. Izuku put his shield forward and defended himself only for him to fail and vanish from sight.

Uraraka fainted like many others.

"Well, that was one way to die." Said Dabi.

"I know! It was so boring! There was no blood at all!" Exclaimed Toga in disappointment.

Suddenly it was moving backwards and it returned to him talking to AFO. "AFO...i've come to bargain." Said Izuku.

"You've come to die....your world is now mi-" AFO looked around in shock, "What is this? You're losing." Said AFO.

Everyone looked at the screen in shock. And then they burst with excitement.

"Wooohh!! He's not dead! Yeah!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

"Let's drink after this!" Exclaimed Tetsutetsu.

"No! I will not allow such inappropriate actions!" Exclaimed Iida.

Both of them looked at him and sweatdropped.

"So basically, he has the power to manipulate time. Amazing!" Exclaimed Izuku.

"It would seem so." Replied Nezu.

"No this is real." Replied Izuku. "Good." Responded AFO as two spikea suddenly impale Izuku and make him grunt in pain.

"No! No! No! No god no please no!" Exclaimed Uraraka.

Everyone started to tear up until Shiro pointed his hand to the screen.

Izuku appeared again, "AFO...I've come to bargain." Said Izuku. AFO looked shocked, "You! What is happening!" Said AFO as he looks around him in disbelief. "Just as you gave Kaecilius powers from your dimension i brought a little power from mine. This is Time. Endless. Looped. Time." Said Izuku. AFO looked pissed. "Uh oh." Is what Izuku said before he was crushed by AFO's enormous hand.

"I don't entirely understand why he's doing that, but hey you can't interfere." Said Mina.

"I must agree with you on that one young Ashido." Said All Might.

"AFO, i've come to bargain." Said Izuku. AFO looked at him, "You cannot do this forever." Said AFO. "Actually i can." Responded Izuku which shocked AFO. "This is how things are now, you and me trapped in this moment ENDLESSLY." Said Izuku. "Then you will spend Eternity dying." Replied AFO. "Yes, but everyone on earth will live." Responded Izuku.

"I don't know who's scary, him or that big guy." Said Shinso.

Everyone else just nodded.

"But you will SUFFER." Said AFO. "Pains an old friend." Replied Izuku.

Izuku looked at himself on the screen with sadness knowing he and Pain are old friends as well.

"When he said, 'Pains an old friend.' I felt that." Said Shinso.

Izuku frowned, "Same."

AFO opens his mouth as a beam of purple come out and disintigrate Izuku. He appears again. "AFO..." Izuku couldn't finish because he was pierced by two spikes. He appeared again. "I've come to bargain." Said Izuku. He got struck by another round thingy. He appeared again. "AFO." It showed him getting pierced by spikes, then stabbed by tentacles, then it showed him getting suffocated, AFO fired beam after beam at Izuku only for him to defend and fall to the ground.

"To be honest, now i'm not even worried." Said Uraraka.

"Me as well." Replied Todoroki.

Everyone else also agreed.

Izuku slowly rose from the ground with his hands on the ground. "You will never win." Said AFO. Izuku slowly got up. "No, but i could lose...again and again...and again...and again...forever. and that makes you my prisoner." Replied Izuku. AFO'S eyes widened. "No!" Said AFO as he spikes rain down on Izuku. "Stop!" AFO Said again. Izuku appeared and looked at AFO "MAKE THIS STOP!" Exclaimed AFO. He looks at Izuku. "SET ME FREE!" AFO Said. "No. I've come to bargain." Said Izuku With a small smile.

"I'm shocked he's still able to smile like that after all the pain he just went through." Said Mandalay.

"He said it himself right? Pain is an old friend." Replied Tiger.

"Yeah i guess so." Said Pixie Bob.

"What do you want!" Said AFO as he waits for an answer. "Take your presence from the earth, and your assault on my world, never come back. Do it? And i'll break the loop." Said Izuku. AFO looked at him enraged but complied.

"Did...did he just make him rage quit?" Asked Kaminari.

"He sure did." Responded Shoji.

"That was so funny! Hahahahaha!!" Laughed Kaminari.

(Hello! I'm back again better than before! I hope you like this chapter! More are coming soon! BUH-BYE!)