Hunting A Mythical Creature

(A:N) I've been getting into a lot of myth hunting stories lately. So I thought, 'I wanna make one for my book.' And that was the birth of a new series in this book. Imma just call it "The Myth Hunting Series". Yeah that. Anyways on to the chapter!

"That last one was boring! I want to see blood!" Exclaimed Toga while slamming her hands on Shiro's chest.

"It's not up to me to decide what universe we're watching Toga." Said Shiro. He pushed past Toga and walked over to the machine and began pressing some buttons. A piece of paper was dropped by the machine and Shiro showed it to everyone.

Hunting A Mythical Creature

"Is it gonna be like last time?" Asked Eri.

"Nope, this one has Comedy, so don't worry." Replied Shiro.

"Play it!" Exclaimed Kota.

The screen opened up to see Izuku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Iida inside a van while Izuku was behind the wheel with Todoroki on the seat beside his.

"What are we doing again?" Asked Bakugo with a annoyed expression.

"We're hunting the infamous Wendigo!" Exclaimed Izuku.

"What's a Wendigo?" Asked Kaminari.

"Yeah, what is it?" Asked Jiro.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. You're dumb too! HAHAHAHAHA" Laughed Kaminari.

"SHUT UP!" Exclaimed Jiro.

"Well, the Wendigo is a mythological creature or evil spirit from the folklore of the First Nations Algonquian tribes based in the northern forests of Nova Scotia, the East Coast of Canada, and Great Lakes Region of Canada and in Wisconsin, United States. The Wendigo is seen as the embodiment of gluttony, greed, and excess: never satisfied after killing and consuming one person, they are constantly searching for new victims. In most versions of the legend, a human becomes a wendigo after his or her spirit is corrupted by greed or weakened by extreme conditions, such as hunger and cold. In other legends, humans become wendigos when possessed by a prowling spirit during a moment of weakness." Explained Izuku.

'I don't know why, but I feel proud.' Thought Nezu.

"Wow, they're pretty much dead." Said Kaminari.

"It has the Comedy genre on it, so I doubt they'll die." Said Todoroki.

"True." Said Shinso.

"And why the fuck are we doing that?" Replied Bakugo.

"Because It's gonna be so cool! If that thing really does exist and we manage to find it we'll be the manliest of men!" Exclaimed Kirishima from the back seat while chewing on a cookie.

"I knew he'd say that." Said Mina.

"Hey! It's in my blood of manliness! I have to say that!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

"Yeah! Men have to say that! I think....." Said Tetsutetsu.

"What about you half-n-half?" Asked Bakugo.

"I think It'll be nice, we haven't had much fun ever since the start of school." Said Todoroki. Iida was in the background nodding and karate chopping the air. Bakugo sighed. He was clearly outnumbered.

After a few hours of driving they arrive at the woods and began their trek to their cabin. They arrived at the cabin which was next to a huge lake. Izuku entered first and the cabin was a bit dusty so he began cleaning it along with Iida, while Bakugo and Kirishima went to get firewood. As for Todoroki, he was eating soba.

"I love how Todoroki is just there chilling." Said Kaminari.

"I like me too." Said Todoroki.

After a few minutes, Bakugo and Kirishima arrived with fire wood in their hands. At the same time they arrived Izuku and Iida finished cleaning up the cabin. They grabbed their bags and pulled out equipment for their hunt. They set all the equipment on the table as they examined them.

"So, what are we working with?" Asked Kirishima.

"Well, we have cameras! We also have bear traps." Said Izuku as he held both of the items up. Iida put a hand on his chin.

"I doubt that Wendigo is dumb enough to fall for a simple trick like that." Said Sero.

"True, It's simple to avoid." Said Melissa.

"Do we have more? Perhaps  a drone?" Asked Iida. Todoroki pulled out a drone from his bag. Iida nodded.

"Now, do we have meat?" Asked Iida. Bakugo pulled out a plastic container with a lot of meat in it. Iida smiled.

"Good, I suggest we set up the cameras all around the forest before It's night." Said Iida. Everyone nodded.

"Who's going to go?" Asked Izuku. Bakugo and Kirishima raised their hands.

"Well alright." Said Iida as he handed them the equipment. Bakugo and Kirishima left after changing into hiking clothes.

"I'm bored, wanna play russian roulette?" Asked Todoroki.

With Bakugo and Kirishima

They walked in the vast wilderness and set up cameras and bear traps in places where this Wendigo might show. After 30 minutes of setting up they walked back to the cabin.

"...BODY ONCE TOLD ME..." Kirishima couldn't finish as he stared at three on the table while Izuku is holding a gun to Todoroki's head. They stayed silent for a bit before Kirishima slowly started to close the door with a blank look on his face.

"HAHAHAHA!! He did not want to be part of any of it." Said Sero

"He left the second he saw the gun on Todoroki's head." Said Shinso.

"I don't like how they were so calm about that." Said Todoroki.

"W-Wait! It's not what it looks like!" Izuku tried to explain but was cut off by the sound of the door closing. Izuku looked down in embarrassment. Todoroki put a hand on his shoulder while his other hand pointed to the gun and his head.

"He's awfully determined." Said Shinso.

"He really wants to die huh?" Asked Shigaraki.

"We still didn't know if it has a bullet on it though." Said Todoroki.

With Bakugo and Kirishima

"What the fuck is going in there?" Asked Bakugo in an annoyed tone. Kirishima just pointed to the door. Bakugo looked at him with a light glare before he opened the door. Bakugo looked at the three on the table while Iida held a gun to Izuku's head. Bakugo had a blank look on his face.

Iida adjusted his glasses. "I assure you, this is not what it looks like." Said Iida. The sound of the door closing was heard.

With Bakugo and Kirishima

Bakugo and Kirishima stared at the door for a bit before comically walking away.

The screen turned black.

"Aww! C'mon! We didn't even get to see the monster yet!" Said Toga.

"Hold your blood bags Toga. I'm sure it did that on purpose 'cause the Author had no idea how to continue the chapter." Said Shiro. Toga tilted her head to the side with a confused expression.

"Author? What Author?" Asked Toga.

"Oh, uh, Is that a bloodied and bruised Midoriya?!" Shiro exclaimed. Toga's head quickly looked to the direction where Shiro was looking.

"What!? Where!?" Exclaimed Toga.

(Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't get to upload this earlier, I've just been busy with work lately. But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Goodbye!)