Being Transported To A Weird Theater

It was a normal day at U.A high school The most prestigious hero school In all Of japan.

It was a pretty normal day for the Students of class 1-a. But something weird happened, there was a sudden blackout.

"HEY WHICH ONE OF YOU JACKASSES TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS!?!!" screamed katsuki bakugou.

"We don't even know dude stop screaming at us all of a sudden." Said sero while covering his ears.

"WELL WHO DID!!??!" Screamed Bakugo.

"That would be me" Said an unknown voice.

"Hello?! Who's there? And what are you doing here unattended?!" Exclaimed Iida.

"Oh i'm sorry, i should have introduced myself first. My name is Shiro. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Said Shiro.

"Well what are your motives for coming here?" Asked Momo.

"My only motive is for you to see the different versions of your cinnamon roll." Replied Shiro.

"Different versions of Deku-kun?" Asked Uraraka.

"Yes, but you aren't the only one's who gets to see them." Replied Shiro.

"All right enough chit-chat let's get started." Said Shiro.

Suddenly a bell started to jingle 'jingle jingle' after that all of class 1-a started falling.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Screamed The girls.

"WE'RE GONNA DIIIEEEEE!!!" Screamed Mineta.

But what they were expecting didn't come, instead they safely landed on a big mattress in a dimly lit place.

"WE'RE ALLLLLIIIVVVEEEE!!!" screamed all of class 1-a.

"Hey! Stop screaming brats my ears are gonna bleed." said Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa?" All class 1-a said in unison.

"Yes so shut up, anyways where are we principal nezu?" said Aizawa while looking around the dimly lit place.

"I don't know myself, last thing i remember was sipping a cup of coffee." said the rat-bear creature named nezu.

"Principal nezu you were also taken here?" said all might.

"More like fell in here." said present mic while scratching his butt.

"Mic,Aizawa, and All might are you there?" said the R-rated hero midnight.

"Midnight is that you?" asked present mic.

"Of course its me dumbass" said midnight.

"Oh sorry looks like your having trouble finding each other." said Shiro

Then 'CLAP' a single clap was heard.
After a few seconds all the people in place was amazed by where they were.

They were in a fancy theatre.

Class 1-a looked around the place only to find more people like...class 1-b, the big three, the wild wild pussycats, eri along with kota, endeavor, backdraft, Mt.lady, kamui woods, death arms, gunhead, all might, midnight, present mic, vlad king, along with all the parents of class 1-a, detective tsakauchi and gran torino, mei hatsume, power loader, shinso hitoshi, david shield and his daughter melissa shield.

"Looks like all of you are here" said Shiro.

"Who are you and what do you want with us?" said Aizawa.

"Well i'm here to show you the multiverses of the problem child or izuku midoriya" said Shiro with a shit eating grin.

"By multiverses of young midoriya do you also mean different versions of him?" said all might.

"Yes well enough of the chit-chat lets get started." said Shiro.

(-Sigh- completed the first chapter for this story so hope you like it if there is a problem with my grammar pls feel free to comment but go easy on me will ya? This is my first story so bye!)