Mindscape Shenanigans Pt.3

(A:N) It is I, Dio-I mean, The author, I've returned from my 100-year long sleep. Be warned, this chapter will contain [REDACTED].

"Hey, Midoriya! Are you awake?" Asked Todoroki while shaking Izuku. After a few minutes of non-stop shaking he opened his eyes.

"Yes! I am!" Exclaimed Izuku.

"Oh good." Said Todoroki.

Shiro walked over to the machine and began pressing some buttons. The machine then dropped a piece of paper.

Mindscape Shenanigans Pt.3

"YES YES YES YES YES YES!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

"Anyways, without further adieu. Start."

The screen opened up to see Izuka and Izumi wearing Yukatas with a bow and arrows in their hands. A text popped up above the screen that said;

Girls at the archery range.

"Is there a difference between boys and girls when they're doing specific things?" Asked Mei.

"Of course there is, how come you don't know that? Have you been living under a rock this whole time?" Asked Shinso.

"I've been living inside my lab so I don't really know much when it comes to social interactions." Said Mei.

Izuka held onto her bow, placed the butt of the arrow on the string, she stretched it back as the arrow was now in place. She took a deep breath before releasing the arrow and hitting the red circle in the middle of a tree bark. Izuka smiled before looking over to Izumi who had stars in her eyes.

"Wow! That so cool! You hit the tree right in the middle!" Exclaimed Izumi in amazement. Izuka chuckled.

"Who taught you how to hit so precisely?" Asked Izumi.

"It was AFO, he trained me to be All Might's killer and to become the No.1 Villain after he died. So he was sort of like a dad to me." Izuka said. Izumi just stared at her before she was all over Izuka again.

AFO just hummed in amusement.

While All Might was sweating. 'Thank god I'm not the All Might in her universe.' He thought.

"Wow! That's soo coool! How was your training like? Did he let you take a break? Do you call him dad?" Izumi did not stop at her barrage of questions while Izuka was trying her hardest to answer her questions.

"She acts like nejire..." Said Tamaki.

"True, I'd expect her to break any moment now." Said Mirio. As he looked at Izuka being ORA'd with questions.

"Is that how I ask questions?" Asked Nejire.

The screen changed to show Emoku wearing casual clothing while he was trying to shoot an arrow. A text popped up above the screen that said;

Boys at the archery range

He was trying to shoot an arrow until he felt an uneasy presence from behind him. He slowly looked back to see Izuku, Ikuzu, and Ukuzi behind him. He saw something glistening from behind Ukuzi's hand. They slowly walked toward him with their faces being shadowed by their hair. Emoku began to sweat.

"Uhh, is there something you guys need?" Asked Emoku. None of them answered. He began to sweat even more.

"H-Hey guys, this isn't funny you know." Said Emoku. Ukuzi raised his hand as an arrow with a golden arrowhead dropped to the floor. He picked it up before looking at the three in front of him.