Random Moments In The Theatre

"So, the machine is broken. It might take a while for it to be fixed. So while that's happening you guys are free to do whatever do you want." Said Shiro. He clapped his hands as lights from the ceiling turned on revealing a gigantic room. With 2 exits at the side. He just sat down and opened a book and began reading.

All of them seperated and explored the giant mansion.

With Class-1A

Class 1-A walked outside the Theatre room and was amazed by how big the mansion was. There were floating chandeliers on the ceiling and numerous paintings on the wall. They kept walking until they stumbled upon a museum.

"WOAH! There's a museum here! Let's go in!" Exclaimed Kaminari. All of them walked in was greeted by a large array of mysterious items. They all went seperate ways and explored the museum.

With Kaminari

Kaminari kept looking around until eventually he stopped and his gaze was focused on a stone mask on the wall. He walked closer and saw words written below the mask.

He who offers blood to this mask will obtain unimaginable power and charisma.

Kaminari had a blank look on his face.

"Ha! These words can't stop me cause' I can't read!" He took the mask and was about to put it on until Jiro approached him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jiro asked. Kaminari smirked and raised the mask.

"I'm rejecting my humanity Jiro! WWWWWRRRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!" He screamed. Jiro had a blank look on her face as she witnessed Kaminari do a gravity defying WRY.

".....Good luck, I guess." With that, she left.

With Izuku

Izuku took a stroll across the massive museum and seeing several unique items along the way. He stopped and looked at a pair of red gloves. There was a text underneath it.

The red gloves of the legendary Y/n. "The mortal beyond the heavens."

(Reference to my other book)

"Strange. I've read multiple books about mythology and scientific history, yet I've never heard of the name Y/n before. Must be a legendary human indeed." Said Izuku.

Meanwhile in an AU

"Where the fuck are my gloves?" Y/n said. He looked around frantically.

"Carl have you seen them?" He said to his pet Lizard. Instead of getting a response he walked away.

"Jerk." Said Y/n continuing to find his gloves.

Back with Izuku

He continued to walk around and was met with an arrow. He examined it before reading the text below.

Stab yourself with this arrow and you will obtain power. The physical manifestation of your soul will be unlocked.

"Physical manifestation of my soul, that's what Mineta said about those Stand things. I wonder if I can awaken mine." He looked at the arrow before raising it in the air.

With Momo and Mina

Mina and Momo walked through an aisle of books of myth and legends. Momo kept looking at them all while Mina was just whistling with her hands in her pockets. Momo kept looking at more books until one caught her attention. She went closer before eyes widened.

"This...this is...the Necronomicon." She was in disbelief.

One must not open nor read this book at all costs. A meer glimpse will make one's mind go mad. This book was not meant to exist. But..the influence of the Old Ones prevent it's complete destruction.

"Wow, It exists. H.P. Lovecraft claimed it was just a work of fiction. Yet it's right here." Said Momo. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked back and saw Reiko from Class-1B.

"You like H.P's work too?" Reiko asked. Momo nodded her head and looked at the book again.

"Yes, I've always had a fascination for the supernatural. And I guess you too?" Reiko nodded. She smiled as they continued to talk.

With the Teachers

"It's bigger than I imagined." Said Midnight as they walked along the halls of the giant mansion.

The rest of the heroes just sweatdropped as they continued to walk.

Aizawa opened a door to the side and was met with a room. It's walls were made of pillows along with the floor. It was littered with comfy blankets and pillows. His eyes sparkled and he quickly flew in before dropping down on a pile of pillows before instantly falling asleep. Present Mic came in and was about to call him.

"Hey Shota. Let's go look for- Nevermind." He said before getting out.

The teachers continued their walk before but Nezu sniffed the air.

"Hmm, this scent. This is.....TEA!" He quickly jump off of All Might's head before following the scent. He quickly opened the door to where the scent was and was met with an entire boat load of Tea. His eyes watered before he dropped to his knees.

"I-...I'm in Heaven. I opened Heaven's Door..." He quickly wiped the tears away and happily drank some tea.

"Well, Nezu's gone. Where do we go now?" Asked Midnight.

"Don't know about you, but I saw a shooting range near yonder. So, I'm going over there. Arrivederci!" Said Snipe. He did a 2 finger salute before going to a different route. All of them went their seperate ways until it was just All Might and AFO left.

"You followed us?" Asked All Might.

"Yes, is it bad? I was only curious about what you heroes would do." Replied AFO.

...

...

...

...

"I saw a cool place over there. Wanna go?" Asked All Might. AFO nodded his head before following.

With AFO and All Might (Yes, both of them getting along)

They went into a room filled with games and other stuff. All Might spotted a stone staff and walked over to it before reading the text below.

This staff is Yeoui. The staff of Mori Jin Aka The Monkey King or Sun Wukong. This Staff weighs 80,000,000 tons. Unless you are a God. You cannot lift this Staff.

"I'm sure you can't lift that." Said AFO from behind him. All Might smirked.

"Bet." All Might entered his buff form before putting both hands on the staff. He tried to lift it but instead his clothes got ripped the process.

"Told you so." Said AFO. All Might returned to his skeleton form.

"How about you try it then." Said All Might. AFO only shook his head.

"If you can't do it. Who said I can." AFO said.

Hey, guys. I just thought this would be a good time to post this while I was doing schoolwork so yeah. I hope you like it. Arrivederci!