Kids

Hawa POV:

Abu Hurairah finally recovered and had come home safely, he was resting in his room as the doctor had instructed. He was strictly restricted from thinking about anything stressful except to lock himself in his room and dream about lollipops and unicorns.

"Today was a long day," I mumbled, placing my head on Huzaifah's shoulder.

"My best day ever." He started tiredly, hugging me back for the hundredth time in the day.

"You know... this is the hundredth hug you gave me," I mumbled in his chest, "You can let go, it's getting annoying."

"I'm not hugging you silly," Huzaifah breathed calmly in my hair, tightening his hold on me. "It's my kids."

"Uhh... I am pretty sure you're hugging me." I stated awkwardly. "The kids are in my belly."

"Same thing." He shooed the fact away carelessly, closing his eyes and placing his head on top of mine.

"You know... we need to figure out what we'll do after the birth of the kids? Do you wanna live with your parents or move out?"

"I'll go wherever Abu Hurairah goes."

I groaned, getting up and staring at him seriously. "You're serious?"

He nodded, "Yup."

 I rolled my eyes, "Of course, your honeymoon pal. I sometimes wonder why you even married me?"

"Come on, Abu Hurairah is my first priority." Huzaifah laughed, trying to hug me back while I just moved away from his reach. "You see I finally figured out... he fainted because I wasn't giving him any attention lately. So when heard that you were pregnant, he felt rejected, betrayed, cheated--"

I sighed heavily, falling back on the sofa with annoyance. "You can stop now!"

"I'm joking Hawa, no need to feel hurt." He hugged me closer one more time.

"Ahhhhh," Safoora screamed, tripping down the stairs hastily with only a long hooded shirt and jeans. "Hurairah, I hate you." 

Both my and Huzaifah's heart leaped up to our throats hearing her sudden ear piercing scream. "Back at ya." Abu Hurairah deadpanned, jumping down the stairs. Sensing my brother's presence, Huzaifah quickly moved away from me knowing Abu Hurairah will fire up seeing us close together... or worse faint again.

"You're not serious, right?" Safoora yelled at him horror-struck, her long golden hair tied up into a high ponytail.

"I am." He nodded expressionlessly, with his hands in his pockets. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking at them amused. 

"Grandma is coming over in a few hours." Safoora yelled, "Girl you got this, breath in and out. Breath in and out!" She panicked exhaling and inhaling, talking to herself while we all looked at her insanely.

"Why are you panicking?" Huzaifah asked boredly, staring at Safoora weirdly.

"Grandma said I qoute 'she'll whip our butts' Huzaifah if the house is in a mess." Abu Hurairah muttered under his breath with a hard expression. When grandma said something she always meant it meaning we were all doomed tonight. 

"I don't see a mess." Huzaifah said innocently, looking at the couch that was piled up with his and Abu Hurairah's jackets and sweatshirts while the floor was trashed with files and video games lying around everywhere.

"Of course you don't." I grumbled, getting up to help Safoora clean the house. "Even if you were thrown inside a garbage dump, you'd be like 'where's the mess man?'"