Bully

Hawa Pov:

 Yesterday, I had clarified everything to Anabia, telling her who Abu Hurairah, Huzaifah, and Safoora were to me and how we were all related. I made her vow not to tell anyone and I just hoped she was true to her words.... cause right now I didn't need any more issues or events arising in this family. 

I drummed my fingers on my desk impatiently staring at the digital clock on the wall as Ms. Abad continued lecturing us. "Guys, I am going to leave you here, but remember I need your models by the end of the week." 

"We've only got a week?" We all shrieked, alarmed. Woah that was way too quick!

"Yup," Ms. Abad nodded, "One week? I gave you all a month. If you didn't start, I mean I hope you all did by now, you gotta quicken up your pace."

 I looked at Huzaifah, his hood covering his head as usual as he looked down on his desk tracing the wood with his fingers. deeply listening to her words.

DING!

The bell rang loudly as everyone got up, packing their things quickly and scurrying out.

"Hey, Hawa we haven't talked in a while." Ashadiyah sneered, smiling menacingly from her desk. She obviously had some evil plan up her mind which I was clearly not fond of.

"Talk about what? Bad about me?" I asked lazily, packing my stuff and quickening my pace out to leave the class, trying to avoid unnecessary trouble.

"If you mean shit, then yes." She smirked, with her arms crossed challengingly. 

"Oh sorry, not interested," I muttered, trying to sound apologetic when I really wasn't at all. Huzaifah was standing in my way talking to his friend Adam and Ilyas who he hung out with all the time. 

"Excuse me," I said hesitantly, pushing myself through. Huzaifah's eyes locked onto mines for a quick second before he moved out of my way giving me space. Our only 'proper encounter' was yesterday morning in the jet and our nikah night when we had a stroll with Abu Hurairah monitoring us. So far, I and Huzaifah were supposed to bond only as friends, not as couples until we were both eighteen as our parents liked to say. But sadly I had to agree with my parents, I wasn't ready for that either, actually, I am not even sure what I am even ready for.

I scurried out of class hastily, not wanting to get in Ashadiyah's way. I didn't want to disturb anyone in this world. I just wanted to be left alone.

"Hey rag face, wait up!" Ashadiyah yelled loudly from a few meters away making a few people turn their heads around to gaze at us. I continued walking briskly, praying that she didn't catch up to me. I guess I didn't pray hard enough, because the next thing I knew, I was suddenly banged against a locker harshly. Wow, how big was her muscles under that shirt of hers?

Ashadiyah held my shoulders tightly gritting her teeth. "Are you that scared of what I can do?"

"What do you want?" I glared boredly, rolling my eyes. "I thought I was a bother which is why I am literally ignoring you."

"You will always be a bother to me until you leave this school." She scoffed, narrowing her eyes at me with rage. "I have always wondered why you wore a niqab. Do you look that hideous or are you hiding something underneath that?"

"Really, as a Muslim I thought you were much smarter?" I rolled my eyes as she continued glaring at me. "Your ganging up on a girl who is believing in the same religion as you. Are you serious? May Allah give you hidaya (guidance)."

She glared gritting her teeths, "Abirah and Abish hold her back, let's find out her secret." She smirked dangerously, letting me go. Abirah and Abish both glared evilly, instantly taking hold of my arms and pushing my back against the locker painfully so I couldn't move an inch.