Dream

Hawa POV:

I glanced at myself in the mirror, a beautiful slender women with blue eyes. My hair fell silkily over my back like a draped wavy curtain and my dress flowed down onto my knees. The black tights hugged my slender legs lovingly. 

The door bursted open and Huzaifah entered, he gwaked at me and engulfed me in a instant warm hug. I didn't pull away, we stood like that for a few moments. Huzaifah was much more masculine, he had grown a patch of beard on his chin and his eyes sparkled with laughter. 

He tipped my chin up and looked at me with a smirk. "You're beautiful, you know." He whispered, tucking a flower onto my hair. Where did he get that from?

"Ewwww!" I heard a shock cold voice yell out of nowhere, it was so familiar yet different. How different? Because it was feminine and cold. 

 I looked towards the door finding Safoora, she was so much taller and much elegantly beautiful. Her abaya covered her figure modestly and her hijab messily tucked around her head, only few baby hair peeked out. If she didn't wear niqab, boys would be chasing after her. Yup, that's how beautiful she was!

Her mouth has hung open and her eyes were bulging out of their sockets. "This is so nasty, I can't watch this. Yuck!"

"What happened?" I heard another unfamiliar husky voice shout from afar. It was manly for sure. What the hell was another man doing here, in our house? Footsteps rang louder, each passing second. 

"Shoot! I better hide." Huzaifah panicked, going under my bed. "Nobody make a sound!"

Suddenly the guy appeared at my door leaning against it looking blankly between me and Safoora. I gwaked at him. It was Abu Hurairah, he was much taller towering over Safoora, yet somehow they both kept their distance afar like they didn't know one other but they still acknowledged each others presence since Safoora's niqab was off. She trusted him! 

They must be married.

Safoora looked at him with a scowl, and he ignored her with no expression narrowing his eyes on me. "Why were you screaming?What's all the fuss about?" Abu Hurairah asked Safoora, eyeing her coldly again. What was wrong with him? I've never imagined both of them this cold.

"Trust me you wouldn't want to know," Safoora snickered under her breath, glancing away. Something told me that she hated his presence as his eyes lingered on her lips. Again, her voice was cold.

"What happened?" He asked sternly, demanding for an answer. 

"Huzaifah kissed her." She said hesitantly looking at me. "He kissed my Hawa, one of my close friend."

"How dare he?" Abu Hurairah screamed. 

"He's under the bed." Safoora said dryly, eyeing it. Did she really have to give away her own brothers hiding place?

Fuming, Abu Hurairah instantly lunged for the bed, diving under it too. Are they really going to wrestle under there out of all places in the world?

"Ahhh, Hawa I love you. Always remember that!" Huzaifah cried, pretending to die as Abu Hurairah dragged him from out of there, holding him by the collar.

"Hawa!" I heard another small boyish voice echo. It came from the walls. No. It came from lightbulbs or the ceiling. No.

"I love you too." I whispered back to Huzaifah.

"Hawa." The voice shouted, shaking me violently. "You are dreaming!"

I jolted awake, opening my eyes as I panted heavily, reality hitting me like a blow. I was back in my own room with my younger looking brother who was still suffering from puberty. "What was that?" I whispered to myself, looking down at my hands. "A sneak peek into the future."