Chapter 32

Calum's POV

I just sat up and glared at them. "Stop staring at us like that. It's creepy." Mikey said. "Good." I said.

"Okay then." Mikey murmured. "I'm hungry." Eli said, going into the kitchen. "I'm tired." Hunter said. She layed her head on Connor's shoulder. "Hand me that blanket." She said to Kylie.

"No." Kylie said, covering up with the blanket. "Bitch." Hunter said. Kylie nodded. "Tris. Can you hand me the blanket behind you?" Hunter asked Tristan.

He nodded and picked up the blanket, giving it to Hunter. "Thank you." She said, putting it over her and Connor. Eli came back in with the leftover pizza. Mikey went over to him and took some.

"If y'all don't wake up tomorrow, not my fault." Hunter yawned. She started to fall asleep. I looked at everyone. Luke and Emily were already sleeping on the chair.

Emery was sleeping. Actually, almost everyone was sleeping, except for Ashton, Mikey, Tristan, and I. "I'm bored." Mikey said. "I am too." Tristan said. "Go to sleep." Ashton said.

He sat on the chair and was falling asleep. "Alright then." Tristan said. Tristan and Mikey were getting comfortable. I shrugged and layed back down.

We then fell in a deep sleep.

-

Sorry for the short and bad chappie guys